The Murderer and Murderess

CTTO: kimmyluvg

Yandere!Camilo x Yandere!F!Reader

Summary: People keep disappearing... Wonder why? Ask Camilo or Y/N, they'll tell you about it...

Warnings: Blood, Murder, Yandere vibes, sharp objects, Camilo being a sick bastard with Y/N being a Psychopath.

This is has much gore in it, so Minors, Watch out! It might get you traumatized.

"Did you hear the other night?" A girl said to her friend, "Why? What happened?" Her friend say as you fix the fallen fruits from your stall. "Apparently Victorino was found dead at the river last night. He was drowned." The girl said making her friend gasped, "Who could've done such a thing?!" Her friend say as they gossip a bit more before walking away from your stall.

Victorino was the guy you spoke to yesterday due to frequently buying fruits from your stall. You didn't know what happened but upon hearing that gossip, it is sure that someone is killing people in Encanto. You were deep in thought when you got back hugged by none other than the yellow chameleon that you adorned so much. "Hola princesa... How's your day?" Camilo said as you try not to blush in front of him. You turned around and saw his gorgeous face, "Hola Cami, same as usual... Only just a fact on a gossip where Victorino got killed..." You said as Camilo's eye twitched. You chose to ignore it and continue talking to Camilo when a girl called him for help with her little sibling, "Lo siento, Y/N. Duty calls." Camilo said kissing your cheek before going there. You blushed but soon fade when you saw the girl holding hands with Camilo. Your eye twitch and your gaze landed on the knife that happened to be on the top of the stool of your stall. You smirked and figure out the plan to eliminate that girl...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Later that night, you sneaked out of your house and into that girl's house. You knew that girl's house because she lived across you. You entered her room by the window and saw photos of Camilo scattered on the bed. You smirked, 'Only pictures? That's nothing compared to what I have.' You thought as you tapped her shoulder. She wakes up and saw you. She tried to scream but you covered her mouth and leaned your mouth to her ear, "If you scream, you'll never see the light of day again." You whispered in a terrifying manner. You then knocked her out and carried her towards the river, little did you know that someone was following you.

You placed the girl on a tree then tied her up while standing. You then played with your knife, doing tricks until she woke up. She opened her eyes and saw you with a knife. She tried to scream but she was muffled, "Oh? You're awake. Perfect.." You smirked watching the girl slowly form tears on the corners of her eyes. "You must be wondering why you were dragged out here in the open..." You said approaching to the girl. You traced the tip of the blade on her skin, carefully not to break her skin just yet. Her breath hitching, scared for her life, "Don't be scared just yet... I'm not even doing anything..." You said and by the tone of your voice, she can tell that you are finding this quite exciting.

"Now, let me ask you a question..." You said stopping your knife to a spot on her skin, "Tell me honestly... Or else, my friend Sharp, will land on your skin." You said as she nodded, "How do you feel about Camilo Madrigal?" You said in a whisper that made her pause. You took of the handkerchief on her mouth for her to talk, "You'll never have him... He's mine." The girl said as you giggled then laughed. "For you to say that with just... Pictures of him... Is pathetic." You said as you presshed the tip of your knofe onto her skin. She screamed in pain with you just smiling, "¿Asustado? Deberías estarlo." You said in a terrifying manner.

You continued to press it until you heard clapping. You stopped with your eyes widen, "C-Camilo..." The girl said as you slowly turned around. Yhere stood the one you love... Camilo Madrigal, "'Milo... I-I can explain..." You wanted to explain but cat got your tongue. "That's not how you torture a rival, mi amor..." Camilo said gently taking the knife out of your hands. You blinked as you stare at your love, "Camilo—What are you talking abo—!!" The girl said as Camilo pressed the tip on her thigh slowly. You then turned your gaze towards Camilo's face and saw that he was smirking. Oh how hot he was in that state...

You walked up to him as he turned his gaze to you. You swore that you find hearts in his eyes. He leans his mouth to your ear and let out a deep voiced whisper, "Mi amor... I appreciate the torture for me but do it in a much more secluded space... Where we can have a little fun..." Camilo said making you blush and shiver. You smirked, "It seems that we have found the culprit of little Victorino's death." You said, earning a growl from Camilo, "I hate it when you say his name..." Camilo said as you kissed his cheek with adoration, "Sorry, baby... Just got carried away." You said as Camilo gave you the knife. "Finish the job, princesa." Camilo said giving you a kiss on your cheek. You giggled as turn to the scared girl. Her blood on her thigh oozing out of her make you excited, "I was planning to just keep you silent... But my love wants me to finish... Hope you understand." You said as you walked over to the girl and slid her throat that instantly killed her. "Well, now I have this slut's blood all over me..." You said as Camilo untied the girl and dunked her to the river, "Here... Your mom hand me these." Camilo said with a gentle smile and gave you spare clothes. "Mamá approve of you." You said as you kissed his cheek before going towards a tree and washed up.

Once you got dressed, Camilo took you back to your room, via window, and there, he confessed... "I have always eyes on you, Y/N... Those boys just got in the way..." Camilo said as you smiled, "Oh... So you also killed Santiago and Wilbur." You said as he nods. "And you? You killed Fiona and Carla?" Camilo said as you scoffed, "Those brats are hogging you for themselves! I gotta put them into place..." You said as Camilo leans in for a kiss. You placed a finger on his lips, stopping him, "Mi amor..." Camilo growled, "Kidding." You said then finally pulling him into a passionate kiss.

You felt him pushing you towards your bed and you lay there. He lets go of the kiss and kiss your forehead, "Your family will look for you in the morning..." You said as a deep chuckle came out of your lover's mouth, "Dolores knows what I'm always doing... She's one herself... Mostly the stalking and not the killing." Camilo said as you gave him another kiss, "Good night, love." You said as you snuggle your face on his chest. Camilo smiled gently, "Good night, darling." He said as you both drift to sleep.

The next morning, You are doing the stall and Camilo so happens to stop by, "Mi princesa... You look gorgeous today..." Camilo said as you giggle, "Not os bad yourself, mi sol." You complimented Camilo, who went behind to you and immediately kisses you on the lips. His hands on your waist, yours on his cheeks as the jealous girls and boys stare at the both of you, "Corázon, let me finish this and let's spend time together. I have a new knives we can use~" You said whispering the last part to his ear as a blush and a grin of excitement was visible on his face, "Can't wait, darling." He said leaving you now alone to work...

Who says 'Yanderes' can't have happy endings?