𝙎𝙤 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝

CTTO: vi-nd-ex

chay: Kai sent this on snapchat idk where she got it BUT THIS HAD ME BLUSHING MAN

𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰 𝘹 𝘢𝘧𝘢𝘣 (𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩)

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰.

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

"Ughh." You groaned.

You couldn't take it anymore.

As everyone knows, teens go through... things, and you just so happened to be going through something!

A... horny something.

It isn't your fault okay! You just... really needed something.

That something being Camilo.

Now I know- I know it... sounds bad, but it's not as bad as it sounds!

You were just really craving Camilo- and his shlo- AHEM! His- uh- long beautiful lashes.

On his eyes.

Yeah.

The- uh- problem being, you didn't exactly know how to tell him about this problem.

So you didn't.

And boy was that the worst mistake you had ever made.

You shifted in your seat next to Camilo, looking around the table as others chatted and made small talk. All you could think about was Camilo.

The subtle little things he did drove you crazy.

But from Camilo's point of view, you didn't look very well.

He grabbed your thigh, slightly shaking it to get your attention, not noticing the way you clenched your legs together.

"Hey, Are you okay, love? You don't look too well." Camilo asked.

"C-Camilo..." you whispered to him.

"Yes, Mi Vida?" Camilo whispered back in a sweet tone.

He had no clue.

You quickly grabbed his wrist and beckoned him to follow, abruptly standing up and power walking to the stairs and straight to his room.

A few members of the table casted a watchful eye, but kept it no longer than a second and continued on making conversation with others, not caring enough to continue watching.

"Whoa- Y/N, slow down-" Camilo chastised you, almost tripping as you slung him into his room by his wrist and quickly closed the door behind.

"What's this all ab-'' You cut him off immediately by kissing him, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your body against him, you couldn't take this anymore. You just wanted to be as close to him as possible.

Camilo's hands immediately shot down to your waist and held you close out of instinct, gripping you tightly.

You detached your lips after a few seconds and went in for another sloppy kiss but Camilo stopped you.

"Woah woah- slow down Mi Amor, why so quick? What's wrong?"

"I- I can't Camilo, I need you- I-... I want you so bad." You whispered.

Camilo's face bursts into flames, his grip on your waist subconsciously tightening, making you quietly whimper.

"M-Mi Vida, my goodness-" Camilo commented only to be cut off by you.

You immediately went in for another kiss, trying to press your body up further against him as you laid your hands on his chest, wishing you could just melt into him.

Camilo was trying— so hard if I must add— to hold back, to stop himself.

But after you moaned into the kiss and stuck your tongue into his mouth, just like that, all of Camilo's restraint dissolved.

Poof.

Camilo slammed you against his bed, making you gasp as he stuck his tongue in your mouth this time.

You immediately stuck your hands in his hair, tugging at his curls and lightly scratching his scalp, earning a deep groan that resonated from his chest.

"Oh Camilo-" your whine was cut off by Camilo sticking his tongue back into your mouth.

You let out a squeal as Camilo's knee slowly started to hike up your legs, opening your eyes to look him in his own only to be met with another pair of caramel colored ones, much darker than usual.

"C-Camilo..? C- Mhaᵃ!" You moaned as Camilo started sucking on your neck, your weak spot, leaving open mouthed kisses as he trailed down lower on your neck.

And soon he just started blantlantly licking up and down your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"Mi Amor~ Oh Mi Amor~ why do you have to tease me? Why do you have to say all of these things? You know we can't have each other, not yet." Camilo whispers against your skin.

"I- I know Camilo, I just-" you cut yourself off, letting out a high pitched squeal as Camilo abruptly bites down on your neck, sucking and licking the spot afterwards.

You slapped your hand over your mouth, remembering that there were people around.

"Sorry, sorry." Camilo apologized.

You slightly nodded, placing your hands back on his chest and looking him in the eyes.

You pulled the collar of his shirt and brung his face closer to yours.

"Kiss me." You demanded.

And that's exactly what you got.