ŹŸį“€źœ±į“›ÉŖį“į“€į“…į“

CTTO: thekingthatwrites (Tumblr)

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʜᴜʀᴛ/ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ

ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴍᴀᴅʀɪɢᴀʟ (ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ) x ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴀɴɪꜱʜ ɪɴᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴄʏ(?)

Breathing could be heard as Camilo ran, heavy, loud exhales escaping from his lips, ones filled with panic and frustration. The boy seemed to be running away from something, but whatever could it be? To make him so nervous, so panicked? Well, it wasn't something you would find out so soon, as something more important would seem to occur.

As they ran through slightly wet grass, creating a more difficult ground to run on. Moonlight shone down onto the them as they ran past trees, towards the light of the Casita he considered home. They had been far from the house, as he had been doing his own little bit of exploring, just curious if he could find some place for a certain person in his life and himself to hang out, but it didn't end up going so well for him.

Camilo glanced back over his shoulder, not seeing anything behind him at this point, and he couldn't help but let out a breath of relief. But as his attention was turned away from what was in front of him, as the male hadn't slowed down just yet. They would run straight into the harsh wood of a large standing tree. Their face erupted with a flame of pain as they stumbled to the side. Eyes shut closed, their foot would caught onto a large log nearby, and as soon as the force of gravity began to push onto his body, his eyes widened. A sharp pain hit into their spine as he landed onto his back, he let out a yelp of hurt.

But this wasn't the end of it, absolutely not. As he groaned, beginning to sit up and get back onto his already wet feet, he would end up slipping, losing his footwork once again, and ended up landing on a patch of mud next to the grass he was originally walking on, causing his body to slip to the side. Before he knew it, he was skidding down a hill. Gross brown colors of goop spread across the fabric he wore, removing the beautiful yellow color from sight. They were panicking a lot more now as their body began to gain speed, and they couldn't stable their weight to move in a more safe fashion.

It didn't take long for him to collide with something once again. Another tree, one skinnier than the other, but it was still able to stop him from continuing to move. But wasn't good about it was the sound that echoed throughout the area as he hit it.

Cᵣₐcₖ

His eyes widened as he let out a gasp of surprise and soon the feeling of pain flooded throughout his body. A broken bone. Something the boy hadn't had in years, so when he would quickly feel the momentarily world breaking feeling moved through his limb, of course he'd let out a loud yell. Though the vocalizing of expressing how hurt he felt didn't last long. They would clench their teeth, not exactly wanting an entire parade of people moving towards the noise they created.

Placing his non affected arm on the ground, allowing the broken one to stay limp, as he would push himself onto his feet once again, successfully this time. Once on his feet, he looked down at himself, features scowling, breath slowing down from the adrenaline that coursed through his body, and body hurting. Their clothes were a mess and they felt so tired...

'I need to get home...' The boy thought, gulping down a lump in his throat as his gaze moved towards the Casita that actually wasn't too far from where he stood. It was late at night... well no, it was just sorta dark. The sun set already behind the mountains, but slight light could still be seen in the darkening blue sky. At this time, everyone would be getting ready for dinner... a perfect time to sneak in.