Safe with me

CTTO: KourtneyKraft

Pairing → Camilo x Fem!Reader

→ an imagine in which after Casita is destroyed, Y/N, who is Camilo's secret girlfriend, runs looking for him thinking that he or his family was injured, but after meeting again, Camilo cries because he lost his powers and now he thinks she's not going to love him.

Something felt... Odd.

You were working on chores inside your house until organic plants started to grow outside your window.

You did saw Isabela and Mirabel having some sister bonding, so you thought it was okay. But lately it had been clouding and thundering.

"Mamá? Maybe you should take some rest, I'll take care of Callisto and cook us dinner"

"Mija, it's alright. I'm just so worried about the weather today, I have been feeling some slight shakes from outside and I swore one of the children yelled that they saw cracks"

"Oh.." You looked outside, it was quite unsettling. As if something's gonna happen any moment at this hour.

"I'll tell Callisto to finish cleaning his room so he could also prepare for dinner"

"Speaking of dinner, there was a proposal in the Madrigal family, yes? It was that young handsome boy named Mariano to Isabela"

"Oh yeah, Camilo told me about it earlier" you giggled remembering the way Camilo explained Isabela's expression on her hearing Mariano wanted to marry her.

"You and camilo are quite close too right?" She asks smiling casually. You stopped not sure if you want to look at her, but you did feel your cheeks turn red.

"I-I guess.."

"Do you perhaps.. like him?-"

"Mamá!"

You screamed slamming both hands on the table, you looked like a tomato at this point.

"Y-you know what I'll go tell Callisto right now" you says before walking off quickly.

"I'm close friends with his mom Pepa, maybe I should also propose for you to marry him!" Your mother teased.

"MAMÁ!!"

-

"So má said that to you?" Your little brother asked stuffing a laugh in.

"Shut your mouth and finish your doings. Or else I'm not making you food at all" you say pointing a spoon at him.

"Yes ma'am" he says sarcastically then continued setting the table.

You checked your cooking, it looked very tasty. And boy you know your a good cook and you like praising yourself for being that much of a talent.

"Ah no, we don't have carrots and lettuce any more. Didn't mamá ask you to buy some last Monday?"

Your little brother looks at you "I don't remember oh nooo..."

You sigh "Your literally hopeless Callisto"

"Don't look at me I'm just a middle child, and what do middle child's do? Watch over the little sibling. And what does OLDER siblings do? Do all the work" He said laughing before running to your youngest sisters room.

Sometimes you wished you didn't have siblings.

Just like he said, as the older sibling. Do all the work.

You grabbed your sling bag and some money to buy the missing ingredients. You checked one last time to make sure you won't burn down your house by accident, and left.