|| Chapter 25 ||

If anyone had any ideas for a new book I would love to hear them :)

Rosalie's POV.

I walked to the living room with my hands in my pocket and saw Rydel & Riker. "yea?" I asked them. "we're home," Riker answered. "I see," I replied when I wanted to go back to my room.

"wait!" Rydel shouted. I turned around again and raised my eyebrows, "what?"

"Ratliff called," she began. "nice," I said when I turned around again. Riker stood up and grabbed my arm. He pulled me on the couch and took my hand out of my pocket.

"what happened?" Riker asked a bit stern. "I tripped and fell," I answered simply. "Rosa you're worrying us," Rydel said with a sigh. The door opened and Ross entered the room.

I few seconds Ryland came and Rocky as well. "we all are worried," Ross said also with a sigh. "what are you worrying about, I just tripped and fell," I answered with a simple fake smile.

They all sighed and nodded. "By the way, I have a surprise for you," Ross said while he handed me a letter.

I raised my eyebrows and opened the letter. I read it out loud.

"Dear Rosalie Emily Lynch, we're inviting you to guest star in a new episode of Disney's Girl Meets World. If you're interested please call the number below.
Sincerely Disney Productions"

"Oh my god that's amazing!" Rydel screamed. I jumped up and down with her. "that's awesome!" I yelled happily. i quickly called the number and table read starts already tomorrow.

"I'm so excited!" I confessed excitedly. "it's the beginning of your acting career! I told you that Disney would notice you after A&A," Ross said when he hugged me.

More arms wrapped around me so we were having a Lynch, including Ratliff family hug, except Mom & Dad.

~~~

"Goodnight!" I yelled from upstairs because everyone else was still downstairs. I had to get up at 7am tomorrow which is early for me since I don't have school that early and yea only my siblings had to get up usually.

"Night!" Everyone from downstairs yelled back. I smiled and laid down in my bed. I'm so damn excited! Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard seem really nice.

With all this stuff going on in my head, I fell asleep.

~~~

My alarm went off and I groaned loudly. I turned it off and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before I got dressed in a pink skater dress along with black boots.

I took my purse after I put my jewelry on and walked down the stairs. I got greeted by everyone else who were already done except Ryland & Ratliff who were still sleeping.

"Who's driving me?" I asked my siblings, since Mom & Dad were already out. They're away often lately.

"I am!" Rocky said before anyone else could. I laughed and nodded.

"Where are Mom & Dad always at?" I asked after I thought about it myself. Everyone started to get nervous. "hello?" I asked waving since they all kinda froze.

"Time to go!" Riker yelled before everyone jumped up to grab their things. Within a second the dining room was empty.

I groaned and walked to the front door where everyone was. "so?" I asked them. "have fun, princess," Riker said before he kissed my head and got in his car.

"Bye, be good and have fun," Ross said after that before he kissed my head like Riker did and got in his car as well.

Rydel hugged me and said, "bye girl." "Rocky!" I whined loudly after everyone's cars disappeared. Rocky took my arm and opened the door of his car for me.

I got in and he closed the door. He was running his hands through his hair stressfully while he was walking around the car to the drivers seat.

He got in and stayed silence while he started the engine and drove off. "fine, don't tell me! I don't care!" I yelled before I turned the music on the radio loud.

It was only a ten minutes drive. "bye, Rosa," Rocky said with a guilty smile. He kissed my head and I got out without saying anything.

I was mad at my siblings but when I entered the huge building, I put a smile on my face. I went to the desk where a lady and security where.

"I'm Rosalie Emily Lynch," I told the lady. She nodded and looked on her her computer. "go this way and then to the right, room B17," the lady explained to me.

"Thanks," I said politely when I made me way to room B17. A few minutes later and reached the room and knocked. The producers welcomed me and soon I was standing in front of the actors & actresses.

"Hey Rosalie, I'm Sabrina," Sabrina Carpenter introduced herself when she have me a hug. "Call me Rosa," I said nicely which made everyone nod.

"I'm Rowan," Rowan said and we hugged as well. I also met Peyton Meyer, August Maturo, Corey Fogelmanis, Ben Savage & Danielle Fishel.

The cast is so nice and the first few minutes were already pretty fun.

"So everyone, we will start with the table reading now and we're excited to work with our guest star Rosalie Lynch," one of the producers announced.

"Hey, you can call me Rosa by the way and I'm really excited to work with all of you because I love this show," I said loudly so everyone in this room could hear.

We all got handed our scrips and we had a few minutes to read through it. I'm going to play Riley's cousin named Lia. I will live with them and will go with them to school.

I will also be a sneaky bitch and Maya finds out but Riley won't believe her and they get into a fight and stuff like that.

___________

The episode will, of course, be made up! Until next time :)