Epilogue

The air was crisp with the scent of the ocean as Roman stood there before the big wide open blue, eyes closed just letting the magic in the air flurry around him. He could feel the buzz in the air as stood still in the current letting it surround him. He could hear Colt and Alex in the background laughing as the two tried to help each other with their ties. A large tent stood center of the excitement housing the majority of the people still getting dressed all doing their best to ignore the sandy beach they were forced to be at. Roman didn't mind it all. Virgil had claimed the house and refused to let anyone join him, stating he had plenty enough help already and didn't want it too crowded. Roman was perfectly happy just staying where he was where he waited for his love to get ready. 

"Big day, huh?" Roman smiled more turning to see Thomas standing there in a black tux with rainbow lining. Roman couldn't help but roll his eyes over it all. Thomas is never without an ounce of rainbow after all. "What?"

"Nothing... you look nice." Thomas laughed as he brushed his hands over his suit.

"Well of course I do. I wasn't about to show up to a wedding in something trashy." There was a crash in the tent, followed by screeching and a voice that was distinctly Janus yelling out in rage. The two stood there for a moment just listening before breaking down in giggles as Janus fought Remus into something more appropriate. "How long do you think Janus will last before giving up and letting Remus wear what he wants?" Thomas asked as if whispering just making Roman chuckle all the more.

"Not long but of course, Remus is just going to end up wearing the dress I ended up grabbing for him. He wouldn't do anything too bad considering but he was never going to wear a suit." Roman turned back to the ocean seeing it shift and move as if dancing with the wind. Roman would have gladly had the wedding on the beach to allow the Ocean to take part in it but... there was just something special about having it where it will be. As if the whole family could be there for it. With everything they've been through they deserved it. Roman sighed before turning away and starting his way to the tent. "I might as well go to help with my brother."

"I'll go check in with Remy and Emile at the pavilion," Thomas called after, as Roman sent a wave back.

Entering the tent was much like the war zone they had long since been finished with. Makeup littered the walls and tables, clothes were flying around the air, and sharp heals were being used as weapons. Fin sat crouched precariously on a large mirror laughing hysterically, while also using his slime to prevent Kiara from getting her dress ruined in the fray. Roman stood there just watching before letting his fire fan out freezing the duo dead in the middle of the tent. Janus had one arm locked around Remus trying to yank his shirt off while holding a plain white button-up in his other. Remus had one hand gripping Janus's hair, the other wielding a stilet to heal as a weapon. One of his legs held braced against a fallen table while his other leg was poised to kick Janus in the balls, and honestly Roman just felt like laughing.

"This isn't what it looks like." Janus hissed, eyes wide as Remus quickly pulled away and brushed himself off with a bright grin.

"Hey bro, whatcha doing back in here? Did you get kicked from helping the others?" Roman's eyes panned over to the mirror seeing Kiara peek out from behind it now that Fin didn't have to keep blocking everything from hitting her. Her beautiful Pink princess gown fades to a sunset orange littered with pretty filigree flowers and butterflies around the bust and lace overskirt.

"Why don't you go join the other, Sweetheart? I'll handle these two." Kiara lit up with a bright smile as she ran off. Fin groaned as he let himself fall off the mirror, splatting into a bunch of slime. It slowly trailed across the floor disappearing into a pile of clothes before Fin popped back up through it dressed in his own suit, a dark green ensemble with black and gold stitching.