Cat got your tongue?

CTTO: ???

Genre: Fluff, flirty

Pairings: Camilo x Fem!Reader

Warnings: None

Summary: You and Camilo would flirt 24/7 if you get a chance to see each other, which would be everyday since Mirabel would always invite you to their house. Its like a contest between you two, on who would end up being flustered, which was always you. Not until he did something which you finally made him gone flustered.

He/him pronouns for Camilo

She/her pronouns for Reader

You are currently running away from someone you just pranked with, although you didn't do any harm but people you target with are the ones that doesn't like pranks. So pretty much, they'll be annoyed and would chase you around town, luckily always getting away from it.

As you turned around, you bumped into Camilo which caused you both to fall to the ground. Mostly just him, since he caught you and is now underneath you.

"Ow, my head!" He exclaimed as you looked at him with wide eyes, attempting to stand up and help him but he just held you right in your place and gently gripped on your waist to restrain you from standing up.

"What the—Camilo, let me up! People are staring!" You said as you wiggled your way out of his grasp but failed to do so, as you stopped moving and glared at him.

"Mi vida, I literally just caught you from having your face fall flat on the floor"

"Well yeah because you bumped into me!"

"Correction, YOU bumped into me. And you know what? My head hurts so go on make it feel better" He said as he teased you by puckering his lips, which caused you to smack his head as you stood up once he lost his grip on you to hold his head.

"Now thats a yellow card!!" He said and stood up, caressing his head.

"Ahuh sure~ Lo siento for bumping into you" You said as you helped him fix his hair, and getting a close proximity with him at his face.

"I am still waiting for that kiss you know" He said as he winks and smirks at you. Which cause you to smack his head again.

"You could have just said no!?!"

"And you're not taking no as an answer, Milo" You crossed your arms at him and looked at him plainly.

"Totalmente, so if I'll ask you to be mi amada esposa. Would you say yes?" He leaned in and attempting to kiss you but you blocked his lips with your hands and rolled your eyes at him.

"In your dreams, Madrigal"

"Well, worth a shot..anyways why were you running?" He asked as you turned around noticing no ones running after you anymore.

"Nah, did some good 'ol prank with Señor Ramon and as usual I got away with it" You said smugly feeling proud at what you did.

"And what exactly did you do?" He said subtely putting his hand around your shoulder, which you casually let it happen as you both started to walk.

"Gave him a box full of bugs" You said and laughed remembering the reaction of Señor Ramon.

"Simple but effective, I like it. Do you wanna know other tricks?" He asked giving you a smug look which you know where this is going but decided to just go with the flow with him.