|| Chapter 18 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"That was awesome," everyone complimented smiling.

•••

"The venue is full! It's show time Shawn," Dad said to him. He hit the stage and sometimes soon he was done. The told him that he nailed it and the next where Ryland & I.

Ryland seriously pushed me on stage which made the crowd laugh.

"Rosalie is on stage for the first time except those times where we decided to stage bomb our siblings," Ryland said which made everyone laugh.

The music started and I rapped my part. The crowd cheered and clapped which made me smile widely.

Soon Ryland was done as well and R5 hit the stage while Ryland did the light and Dad went around, looking if everything was okay.

R5 already had meet & greet and Q&A. I went outside because it was very hot in the venue. I sat down on a step from the stairs and let the fresh breeze hit my face.

"All alone huh?" I heard his voice from behind. "yea," I answered when Shawn sat down next to me.

"You did an awesome job," he said with a smile. "thanks," I said simply.

"you okay?" he asked me when he looked at me. I looked at the sky and the stars which was an awesome view. "yea," I answered simply. "sure?" he asked me again. "sure." I answered with a nod.

I felt his hand on mine which made me smile. I intertwined our finger and looked at him. I leaned on his shoulder and starred at the sky again.

"It's beautiful out here," I said after a while. "just like you," he whispered which made me blush. "by the way, I love your song 'something big'," I complimented smiling.

"thanks," he replied also with a smile. He lifted my chin with his other hand and smirked before he leaned down. He pressed his lips gently on mine.

He hold the kiss for a few seconds and pulled away.

"you know, my brothers will kill you," I said to him with a giggle. His smile dissapeared which made me laugh a little.

"don't laugh at me," he whined childish. "aww," I said when I kissed his cheek. "they're going to find out anyways," he said to me.

"I know, but not now," I said a little nervous. "oh and, R5 got an interview in a week or something which is longer then the others tomorrow or in a few days so maybe we can sneek out," I said evilly.

He laughed and nodded, "awesome idea."

"ROSALIE!" I heard my Dad yelling. "why is he still calling me Rosalie?" I asked kinda annoyed with a frown. "Rosalie is a beautiful name," Shawn argued with a smile.

"I know but Rosa is just my name and Rosalie just in magazines or stuff like that. Oh and when my Mom or Dad or my siblings are mad at me and yelling at me then I'm Rosalie Emily or Rosalie Emily Lynch. Everytime someone did something it always goes with the second name," I explained with a laugh.

"ROSALIE EMILY LYNCH!" My Dad yelled. "see?" I asked which made us both laugh. I stood up and ran inside. "what?" I asked my Dad.

"I was worried because Mom wanted to talk to you on the phone and she yelled at me for not knowing where you where," Dad explained out of breath.

"I'm gonna call her," I said with a smile. "Ok, and please say good things about me," Dad said with a wink. I laughed and nodded before we both walked off in different directions.

I walked outside to Shawn and dialed my Mom's number.

~Conversation~

"Rosalie!" Stormie

"Mom, what's wrong?" Rosalie

"Ryland tweeted something about you rapping on stage and I wanted to talk to you and tell you how proud I am" Stormie

"aww, yea I rapped. I wish you could be here" Rosalie

"I wish too but I have to do my jobs I have at home" Stormie

"I know but maybe you can come when we're going to Europe" Rosalie

"I talked about it with your father and yes I'm coming but don't tell your siblings" Stormie

"I won't. Dad is a nice father you know that right?" Rosalie

"haha, did he wanted you do say something nice?" Stormie

"yea. I love you Mom" Rosalie

"love you too. See ya soon, honey" Stormie

"bye Mom" Rosalie

"bye" Stormie

~End Conversation~

"Mothers," was the only thing I had to say. Shawn chuckled and wrapped his arm over my shoulder. "why are you even doing this? we aren't even dating," I told him.

"uhm," he said because he didn't know what to say at all. He unwrapped his arm and looked awkwardly into the sky.

"which didn't meant that I didn't liked it," I said to him which made he smile.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I rested my head on his chest and smiled. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"OH. MY. GOD!" we heard someone squeal which made me pull away immediately. I jumped up and starred at my sister who was starring at us with wide us and her mouth hanging open.

"The boys are going to kill you!" Rydel said to Shawn. "uhm," Shawn said when he ran his hands through his hair.

"don't tell them, we aren't even...It wasn't how it looked like," I tried to say. "sure it wasn't," Rydel said when she rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Shawn, you better go inside now," Rydel said to him. He did as told and I sat down on the stairs. "Rosalie Emily Lynch, how dare you?" Rydel asked with a nice smile.

It was weird and creepy. "tell me how it started," she demanded excitedly.

"at the party. Calum, Cameron & Maddie went to look and I ran somewhere. He grabbed my arm and scared me so wanted to continue running but he grabbed me again and spun me around. Then...he kissed me but I was shocked so I didn't kissed back. When I realized what happened..."

____________________

Do you ship #Rhawn? ;)