Chapt. 92: The God Of Death

The battle seem endless as all shinobi was still giving it their all. Even with the reanimated Hokage's, they were still not a match fro Madara and Obito's new form. But, due to Kaguya's revival, some of Madara's chakra was taken from him, and the chakra that was once given to the 10 tails, and that Kurami had took, Obtio was almost at his weak point.

As Obito continued to fight, he kept seeing Kurami. Dressed in her black cloak attire as her dead, cold eyes stared at him. 'Why do I keep seeing her?! She's off fighting Kaguya, but I'm seeing her everywhere I am!' He thought as he deflected another attack from Kakashi.

"Will you be able to live with yourself after your world is created without me in it, Obito?" Kurami's voice called out to him, distracting him from fighting.

'I don't know!' He thought with rage. 'All I wanted was a peaceful to live in! A peaceful world for the both of us! If you die, and if you're not in it... Everything I am doing is for the two of us!'

"But you and I know that I won't be able to live long enough to see the world that you're trying to create. Not when you are using my power... Everything comes...with a price. Don't you know that?"

"Hahhh!!!!" He roared and blasted away a swarm of shinobi charging at him. He panted as he started to have second thoughts.

Is he doing the right thing for both him and Kurami? The girl who has suffered greatly.

"Obito." He heard her voice again as time seem to have stopped once again. He lifted his head up from his hands and looked ahead of him to see Kurami again. She looked upset when seeing the distraught look on his face. "You're fighting so hard, but you're not thinking straight."

"Kurami..." Slowly, reality around him began to shatter, having it just the two of them in a dark, dimly lit atmosphere.

"You want to create a better world for all of us to live in, but you're stuck dwelling on the past. Just like I am... I know what it's like... I know what's like to have the same emotions linger even after all these years... But understand that what you're doing, isn't going to change anything. People are still going to die. There won't be anybody left. You're a reality with nobody in it but yourself."

"No, you're wrong! You'll be there too-" He was cut off mid-sentence when he noticed Kurami's face slowly cracking, as if she was going to break and shatter like a vase. But she didn't seem phased by it. It was like she knew this was going to happen. And she did. From the very beginning she knew.

"No, I won't." She said in a voice filled with despair. "You don't get it." She shook her head and closed her eyes.

"You're... This whole time you've-"

"Been on a time limit. That's why I'm doing all that I can to keep the promise I gave to everyone, and to end this war. That's why you have to stop, Obito."

"No. No, there's a way! There's a way to bring you back!" Obito argued.