Chapt. 6: You Graduated!

When class was over, I informed Kakashi about Kurami's transformation in class today while Kurami was sitting on the swing. 

"That does sound out of the ordinary. I'll be sure to tell Lord Hokage about this." 

"Yes, thank you. Also... Do you think it's a good idea? To have her graduate? The other students are already talking about her after her performance in class today. They're starting to...become scared of Kurami." I frowned. She's going to end up like Naruto. Having the students talk behind her back and possibly bully her. 

"She's a strange girl, but we don't know much about her. We can't do much about that and what the students think of her. Yes, she is different from the other students but she isn't hurting anybody, right?"

"Right." I nodded. 

"She's following the studies of becoming a ninja and you did say she is in the top of your class. There should be no harm in this in anyway. She's doing a good job, even if her methods are different from the other students. As I said, I'll tell Lord Hokage about this."

"Okay." 

~Kakashi's P.O.V.~ 

After leaving the academy, I went to the Hokage Tower with Kurami. I didn't trust her to be by herself at my house. There's no telling what she could use to hurt herself. 

I informed Lord Hokage about Kurami's performance today and he was suspicious about her more than ever. "We tried everything we could to find out about her. Graduation for the students is tomorrow, which I have no doubt that she will pass seeing how she's the top kunoichi in the class. I'll be placing the students in a 3 man squad. Because of the odd number in the class, I'll have Kurami with you. Or, I could have her on another squad to see how she does." 

"No. That's fine. I don't mind having her around. But, may I make a request?" 

"Hmm?" 

~Iruka's P.O.V.~ 

As I thought and expected, Kurami passed and graduated. She was given her headband and she had placed it around her right arm.

Her performance in doing the Shadow Clone Jutsu was a bit different from the other students just like the Transformation Jutsu... She looked down at the floor and a dark shadow platform appeared beside her, and slowly a clone of herself rose up from the ground. 

It was a bit scary to watch, but the other sensei's and I agreed on her passing, seeing how she made a perfect of herself. But I could tell that it concerned some students and teachers. 

All students had graduated except for Naruto because he failed to perform the Shadow Clone Jutsu... 

After graduation, Kurami seem to leave in a hurry without Kakashi. She would usually wait for him since he would be the last to show up and pick her up when the students had left with their family.