Chapt. 86: Obito, Madara, & The Allied Shinobi Forces

The war was coming soon and everyone was preparing for the biggest and greatest fight of their lives. All 5 nations were allied to one another. All were training to defeat their biggest threat and enemy. "Kurami," Kurami was far away from the village. She was standing near the cliff where Kakashi first found her, and where she had taken her life. "You know that all of this is coming to an end." Death stood behind her as she frowned.

"I know..." She said in a low voice. "Naruto said he wouldn't let you take me. Isn't that something?" She sadly smiled. "As thoughtful as it was, I know all of this is coming to an end."

"You're not going to tell them, are you?"

"I've tried. But I don't think they would understand..."

"If there was a way to change the rules, I would. I'm truly sorry, Kurami." Death frowned.

"Don't be sorry. I wanted this to happen in the first place. From the very beginning. But I never expected to recreate a life such as this. And I couldn't be any happier. I had a lot of fun with everyone and got to experience so much... But the worse part about this is saying goodbye..." Kurami's time was coming to an end. After the war, she will die. And the hardest part was finally moving on. Something Kurami was not ready for just yet. Not after the memories she created.

"Many people will lose their lives during this war. You know that, don't you?"

"And that won't happen. I won't allow anyone to die in this war. I promise that much." She glared into a distance with determination. "Nobody is going to die."

Meanwhile, Obito's plan was set and ready. He had successfully brought Madara Uchiha back to life, along with a few other deceased. "Everything is ready." He said as he wore a different mask and attire.

"The 9 tails?"

"Are you familiar with it?" Kakashi and Kurami were in the training grounds together.

"I know of it. And the other tailed beasts. Why are we suddenly talking about this before the war begins?" Kurami questioned.

"Because I know Naruto will most likely be targeted."

"He will. And I will protect him no matter what."

"Of course you will." Kakashi nodded as Kurami gave him a smile. But it was a painful smile.

'Kakashi... Thank you so much for everything.' Later on, allied forces went separate ways and to different locations. Naruto had sent one of his clones with the allied forces. Meanwhile, Kurami and Naruto were heading toward to where Obito was, with Killer Bee accompanying them. Just up ahead, Obito was approaching with a small army of his own. The other tailed beasts. 'They're all dead!' Kurami noticed their features and different eyes. Jumping ahead, Kurami clashed with Obito with Walrider appearing. Obito managed to stop Walrider's punch as they clashed. 'He stopped Walrider's attack. He's a lot stronger than before.' The two jumped away from each other and landed near their allies.

"So, you've chosen to fight with the Leaf and Allied Forces. Is that right, Kurami?" Obito questioned.

"That's right. It's not too late, Obito. You can still make a change and put a stop to all of this. You can still make the world a better place." Kurami tried to reason.

"Still in denial. It's not too late to change sides. There are still some things you have yet to understand. Join me, and I will show you the true reality of what this world has become. This world has fed you false light, and you are blinded by it. Come, Kurami. I will show you the truth of it all." Obito extended his hand, but Kurami shook her head.

"No... I am siding with the Leaf. That is my final decision, Obito."

"....So be it." With that, Obito made the deceased Jinchuriki attack.

"Kurami, get back!" Naruto got in front of her and fought back with the deceased Jinchuriki. Kurami stood back and watched the fight between Obito, Naruto, and Killer Bee, and the other Jinchuriki. "Kurami! Get to the allied forces! We'll handle this guy!" Naruto shouted as he fought.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"You do what you gotta do, while we handle this fool!" Killer Bee rapped in response. With that, Kurami nodded and transported herself to where the allied forces were. When she arrived, the allied shinobi were already fighting, with a Naruto clone present. Just up ahead, Kurami could make out a shinobi she has never met before. But their appearance did look familiar.

'So he's been revived.' She stared at the shinobi who was fighting the allied forced single handedly. 'Madara Uchiha.' As son as they made eye contact, Madara smirked.

"So you're finally here."

'Walrider.' Kurami summoned with a small glare. Walrider flew out of her body and darted toward Madara. In one swift movement, Walrider pushed Madara away from an allied Shinobi who was about to be killed or severely injured.

'Very strong.' Madara thought as he wiped his chin from the powerful hit he took from Walrider. 'Obio told me about this particular girl. She cheated death and was granted a special power.'

'Nobody is going to die. I won't let that happen.' Kurami glared in thought as Walrider was levitating beside her. In another swift movement, Walrider darted to Madara again. Madara dodged Walrider's attacks as Kurami made sure to keep Madara away from any of the allied forces.

"Keep him there, Kurami." Gaara said as his sand made its way toward Madara. As Walrider pulled away, sand wrapped around Madara's ankle and flung him upward. "Now! Naruto!"

"Right!" The Naruto clone ran toward Madara with Rasen-Shuriken in hand. "Rasen-Shuriken!" He threw the rasen-shuriken at Madara as he was still in the air. But it didn't do much damage.

"He's a reanimated corpse. None of our attacks will work on him." Kurami mentions loud enough for both Gaara and Naruto to hear. "He'll just reanimate himself with whatever jutsu he's under."

"So there's no way in defeating this guy no matter what we throw at him." Naruto said.

"However, I get the feeling he's waiting for something. It's like he's stalling."

"Stalling? I don't get why. Why would he stall? What reason would he have to do that?"

"I don't know. But it looks like he's going along with our attacks as if he's testing us or studying us. He's only fought with using his eyes, right?"

"Not only that. His fire style jutsu as well." Gaara mentions and adds.

"He's not giving it his all. He knows he can beat us. But there's something else."

"Enough of this." Madara spoke before jumping onto a nearby surface. "This ends now." He said and activated his Susano.

'Walrider!' Kurami somehow knew what was comng next. Quickly acting out, Walrider came out of Kurami's body and flew up to the Susano as Kurami released all of the shadows within her body, and created a cloak wide enough to cover the entire field, just like how she did when Pein attacked the village.

Just as Susano was summoned and was about to attack, Kurami and Walrider used all what they had in order to protect everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~