Chapt. 87: Madara Vs. Kurami

With the cloak protecting all of the allied forces, Susano was somewhat weakened. The armor was cracked and the flames were faint. 'She is strong for somebody who has cheated death. Is she a God?' Madara thought with his arms folded. As the cloak of shadows retreated and faded, Kurami closed her eyes and dropped to her knees.

"Kurami!" The Naruto clone rushed over to her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She replied and got back on her feet.

"You protected everyone from his attack. Well done." Gaara said as he walked over. "There is nothing we can do to stop this guy. He's too strong."

"He's just going to keep reanimating..."

"You there. Girl." Madara called out to her while looking directly at her. "You hold great power. Somebody has told me a lot about you. Why do you choose to fight against me when you can join me?"

"What?" Naruto glared up at him. "Like Kurami would ever join you!"

"Why would I?" Kurami looked back at Madara. "Is it because you're still living in the past? Because you think this world, and the ways of a shinobi are still cruel? You don't see how much has changed."

"How naive of you to think that. What a foolish thing to ask. You still have so much to learn. You don't see the reality of things yet. So, I will let you live." Madara activated his Susano again. Everyone got on their guard, ready to defend. Kurami glared and summoned Walrider again, although she was already tired from the shadow cloak.

'He's using Susano again?' Kurami began to release the shadows from her body again. She blinked when she realized that Madara's Susano wasn't moving or attacking. 'He's not attacking. Why? What is he planning?' Slowly looking up, something big was approaching from above. In the sky. "Everyone! Run!" Kurai shouted at everyone.

Naruto and Gaara looked up and saw, what looked to be a boulder, falling from the sky. The allied Shinobi ran to get away. The Tsuchikage acted quickly by levitating to the sky to stop the boulder.

'That won't stop it. We won't be able to get away!' Kurami stopped running and looked back.

"Kurami, what are you doing?" Naruto saw Kurami standing in place while others were running. Her eyes slowly turned white as she took another form. The form she took when she was fighting Pein. 

'I won't let anyone die!' Kurami thought while slowly taking her other form. She screeched before grabbing onto the boulder before it could crash down on any shinobi. With the help of Gaara's sand, the boulder stopped in its movements.

"They stopped it!" One of the allied Shinobi shouted.

"Do you think that will save you?" Madara scoffed with his arms folded. Kurami, still in his other form, looked up and saw another boulder falling behind the boulder that the Tsuchikage, Kurami, and Gaara's sand were already holding.

Colliding with the first boulder, it made it harder for all 3 of them to hold onto the first one. The Tsuchikage, couldn't hold it, and neither could Gaara's sand. Kurami roared and still kept her ground, holding both gigantic boulders in place.

'She is this strong to even hold this attack and the to hold the form she is already in.' Madara thought while witnessing. Kurami growled before roaring loudly to the point both boulders shattered.

Kurami soon returned to her human form, and Madara's Susano grabbed her. "Hey!" Naruto shouted as she was snatched away. "Let her go!"

'Not yet!' Kurami's eyes snapped open and screamed like a banshee. This caused the Susano to disappear. Kurami used her shadows to grab Madara, tightly wrapped around his body.

"Do you think this will hold me? How wrong you must be." He said, looking into her eyes. "You're already at your limit. But you're pushing yourself. All to protect these false Shinobi."

"You're stalling." She glared. Madara smirked as the ground began to shake. Th ground soon split into two, causing the shadows around Madara to release him. He took this opportunity to kick Kurami away from him, while at the same time something sprawled out from the ground. 'What is that?' She made herself levitate and landed beside Naruto.

"Aw man. What now?!" Naruto got ready to fight again.

"What...is that?" Everyone stared at the large creature that appeared out of nowhere. "Is that...a Jinchuriki!?"

"Enough is enough, Kurami." Obito's voice is heard. There he stood, on top of the 10 Tailed Jinchuriki. Quickly, the real Naruto, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Itachi, and the 5 Kage's stood beside Kurami. "You will join me. Don't you see? I'm creating a better world! Do not continue to defy me! I will have you at my side!"

Seeing his face, Kakashi's eyes widened. "It can't be...!"

"Now do you believe me?" Kurami looked at him. Obito was no longer wearing his mask. His face was revealed.

"Obito Uchiha..." Itachi said his name out loud.

"You seem to have an obsession with this girl. She means that much to you, Obito." Madara said, standing beside him. "She is considered a God with the power she carries. She is almost un-defeatable." He smirks. "Do you think her power will be enough for the 10 tails?" When hearing this, Naruto got protective and stood in front of Kurami and glared.

'What now?... How are we going to defeat them? What can we do to defeat them?....' Kurami thought as the real fight had begun. 'How can we end this war?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~