Chapt. 88: The 10 Tails & The Dead

Kurami stood back as the allied shinobi fought against Obito, Madara, and the 10 tails. Kurami was told by Kakashi to stay back since it was said that her power would be useful to the 10 tails. 'Is there any way to put a stop to this?' She thought.

"There is one way. But it's going to take a lot of your power." Death said from behind her, causing her to look back at him.

"What are you talking about?" She replied to him.

"There is one person, or a few people, who might be able to help. Naruto and the 9 tails chakra won't be enough alone."

"What do I have to do?"

As others continued to fight, Sakura too notice of Kurami's shadows surrounding her. 'What is she doing?' She thought.

"Sakura," Kurami turned to her. "Look after everyone. I'll be back."

"What are you going to do? Kurami!" Sakura shouted as Kurami disappeared. She then appeard in some cave like place.

"Kurami?!" Suigetsu jumped out of his skin when she suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Him, Jugo, Sasuke, and Orochimaru were there also.

"What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" Jugo asked.

"I thin we may have the same idea. Right, Kurami? We were just mentioning you." Orochimaru smirked at her.

"Same idea?" Sasuke looked between them before scoffing.

"How is it out there? With the war?" Orochimaru smirked again, full aware of what was going on outside and that all 5 nations were at war with one individual.

"Madara Uchiha has been revived and the 10 tails has risen." She said.

"She's talking?!" Suigestu freaked out. He's never heard Kurami say a full sentence.

"Then let's get started." Orochimaru turned to the shrine like area as the shadows around Kurami's body began to collide with the Jutsu that Orochimaru had performed. With this, the jutsu would last longer. As the jutsu was completed, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Hokage were revived. Kurami dropped to the ground and on her knees as she panted. But, Orochimaru caught her in his arms before she could completely collapse to the floor. "You did well." He praised her.

"I don't get it. What did she do if all of this was a jutsu?" Suigetsu questioned.

"That can be explained at another time. There is a lot to explain about what I just did. But right now, we need their help..." Kurami stood up and looked at the reanimated previous Hokage's.

"Welcome to the living~" Orochimaru smirked at the previous Hokage's.