Chapt. 90: Taking A New Form

Slowly, Kurami was growing tired. She was using too much of her power. But she had to keep fighting. Fight until this war finally came to an end. Finally, she she had noticed the moon had changed color and form. It looked like a sharingan, but with a different design.

Defending her allies, the shadows and Walrider shielded and attacked. Kurami levitated and performed a jutsu of her own to shoot a large, dark chakra sphere at the 10 tails, knocking it off balance. 'Not enough. It's too strong.' She thought before looking back at the moon.

As she was distracted, Obito appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her by the back of her cloak. So fast, he had brought her to another empty part of the field. But she was fast enough to get out of his hold. The two of them glared at each other as they stood just a few feet away from one another.

"Obito... Why? Is this the only way to create a better world?" She asked him.

"It is." He replied with a nod.

"There has to be another way..."

"This is the only way. Why can't you see that?"

"Because you're killing people. This world may be cruel, but you don't have to take everyone out with it."

"You're foolish to even believe that everyone is innocent."

"Nobody is innocent. There is no such thing. Because we're all human... We don't now any better. There is no such thing as right or wrong. You have to understand, Obito. You of all people must know that!"

"It's too late. Just give in." Obito frowns, causing Kurami to blink by what he meant as something stood behind her. Kurami yelped as she was stabbed in the back by Zetsu by a jutsu of his own. 

She dropped to her knees and grunted as she felt her power leaving her again. "Don't fight it, Kurami~" Zetsu giggled. But Kurami fought back. Her eyes flashed white for a moment before transporting herself back to the others.

When she was away and out of their reach, she dropped to her knees again and sighed. 'I can't have them keep taking my power like that...' She said with her thoughts. But little did she know that it was enough for the plan to be fully completed. When returning to the others, she notced that Madara had taken another form. 'Now what? What should I do?' She glared before realizing the fact that she couldn't keep up with protecting everyone.

"You know you can't keep this up." Death said, appearing behind her.

'I know.' She thought back. 'But I can't let anyone die. I swore on that. Walrider is almost no good. There's no end to this.'

"Maybe there is a way."

'What do you mean?' She turned to him. The look on his face said it all. 'You mean...'

"Yes." Death nodded. "You have to try at least."

'What if I can't come back from that?'

"You'll have to see for yourself."

'....Alright.' Her hair covered her eyes, followed by a nod. As the allied shinobi continued to fight, some looked Kurami's way as she was making her way pass them.

"Kurami, what are you doing?" Jiraiya called out.

"Stand back." She said.

"Kurami, whatever you're thinking, let us handle it! You're the one he's after! We can do this!" Naruto while defending.

"I know. Which is why I need your help in this." She turned to him before walking towards him. "I have an idea, but I'm not sure what the results will be. But whatever happens... I want you to know..." She looked up at him with a sad, but calm smile. "I love you so much, Naruto!" Then she lunged at him and hugged him tightly. Suddenly, the sage he was currently in transferred to Kurami's body.

"Kurami?! What are you-!?" Naruto was shocked and confused that his sage mode was now apart of Kurami. But she stayed the same. Her body was not glowing nor lit. But her eyes were different. They were black with white slit pupils. Almost similar to Death's. And slowly, black wings stretched out from her back. They were glowing with the red outlines. All was shocked by this. This was a new form of Kurami. But she seemed out of place...

'Her true form?' Obito wondered. All eyes were on Kurami when she had taken this new form of hers. The clothes she was wearing were now completely black as her wings were stretched far and wide. Kurami turned toward the 10 tails and said, her voice echoing,

"Time to take back what I have you." She extended her hand, and with one strong force, the 10 tails was pushed away and knocked down. The power was similar to Pein's Almighty Push. She flew up to the sky as her eyes glowed white. She opened her mouth and black chakra was being taken from the 10 tails.

'She's taking the 10 tails chakra!' Minato exclaimed with his thoughts.

"Now. Come out and show yourself!" Kurami's voice echoed like a God, causing the ground to shake. All fell to the ground as it faded to black. But, as it became clear and into view again, Kaguya appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies for making it short. I've been rather busy this week and haven't been getting enough sleep. Looks like it's finally catching up to me. More to come in the next chapter! See you all next time!