Chapt. 31: Finally Speaking To Somebody Else

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

Sasuke dragged Kurami back to the Uchiha compound as he held her wrist tightly. Kurami let him do this because she was wondering where he was taking her. 

Before they could reach the compound, Kurami snatched her arm back and held it because she knew it was going to form a bruise. She gave him a questioning look, as if she was asking where they were going. 

"How do you know about the Uchiha Clan when you're not an Uchiha yourself!? You act like you know everything and it's really pissing me off." Sasuke glared at her. But she didn't answer. "Then answer me this. Why do you hang out with Naruto all the time? All you care about is him, don't you?" 

"I do..." She answered with a nod while frowning.

'Seems like she'll only talk if it involves Naruto or about him. Tch.' Sasuke thought before speaking, "Why? You don't know anything about him!" 

"I know about him more than you do... Naruto...is just that amazing to me. He means that much to me..." 

"Are you the one training him?" Kurami shook her head, then looked behind her as if somebody was there. "I don't get it with you. How come you're always around Naruto and you only speak to him? You don't talk to anybody else but him. What makes him so special?!" 

"Because he was always there..." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"He was there...when I was lost and falling into darkness..." Kurami frowned as she recalled a memory of her own. 

"Does he know that himself?" 

"Nhm..." She shook her head. "Naruto is stronger than you, so what you seek is more power so you can defeat your brother, Itachi. So from here on out, you will go to Orochimaru. You will be taken to him in order to get as strong as you can possible get." 

"And how do you know that?" 

"I just...do..." With that said, Kurami walked away and went to wherever Naruto could be. But as the day went by, Kurami found herself alone and sitting near the KIA stone where she always was. 

It was already night and Kurami could tell that unwanted guests were here in the village. But to her surprise, they came to her. 

She slowly looked up from her lap and saw all of them surrounding her. The Sound Four. 'Did they already go to Sasuke? Or did they come to me first?' She thought as she stared at each and every one of them. Jirobo, Kidomaru, Tayuya, and Sakon and Ukon. 

"We've been looking for you." Sakon smirked. "You're the infamous Kurami Kurosawa. Lord Orochimaru has mentioned a lot about you. He says you're not much of a talker, so we'll get straight to the point." 

"Lord Orochimaru wants to do some experimenting on you. You're special to him. He says the last time you encountered him, you held a great power with you. A ninjutsu that he's not fond of, and he wants to learn more about it." Kidomaru explained.