Chapt. 7: Unknown Rank

~Kakashi's P.O.V.~ 

Iruka and Lord Hokage informed me what happened last night with Mizuki and Kurami. It's amazing how she knew what was going to happen, and she even helped Naruto pass. 

Kurami was taken back to my house late last night by an ANBU, but she didn't sleep at all last night. Today I was going to take her to the Hokage Tower first thing in the morning to discuss something with us. I put in my request and the Hokage and I came to an agreement. 

After she had ate breakfast, I took Kurami to the Hokage Tower where other Jounin like myself were there. 

The moment we walked into the office, all eyes were on Kurami. But to Kurami, she looked like she didn't care. 

"As you all are aware, this is Kurami Kurosawa. 13 years old and isn't from any clan or village. She an extraordinary Kunoichi with unique talent. Due to her skills, she will be assigned to a 3 man squad, followed by a Jounin." Lord Hokage announced to the other Jounin in the room. 

"That's never happened before. Can we trust to be on a squad of 3 genin and be with a Jounin? There's nothing about this girl that we know about?" Kurenai questioned. 

"We know this is new, but it's also a start. Kurami's style in jutsu's are different from the other students although she's in the top of her class. She will be my responsibility." I informed. 

"This is something he requested and we agreed upon. The girl must be watched over closely and carefully due to the circumstances that we've come across about her. Needless to say, she enjoys the pain she inflicts on herself and constantly finds ways to end her own life. That is why I am leaving her with Kakashi until we know anything further." Lord Hokage added. 

As we discussed this, Kurami casually walked over to the orb and looked at what we were watching. "Naruto...!" She spoke, surprising all of us. 

She giggled with a light smile when the orb's focus was on Naruto. What is it about Naruto that Kurami likes so much about? She clearly knows him from somewhere. 

"I thought you said she was mute." Asuma said. 

"She is. She only says one word every now and then. After a while she goes back to being silent." Lord Hokage replied then looked at me. "Kakashi, it would best if you take Kurami back to the academy. After lunch tat's when you'll meet the rest of her teammates." 

"Yes sir. Come, Kurami." I called to her. She looked at me and walked to my side just as I was leaving the room. 

~Sasuke's P.O.V.~ 

The girls started to argue who could sit next to me just before class could start. All of this was pointless. They should have better things to do than to argue. 

As I continued to mind my own business, the door opened to reveal Kurami just now walking into the classroom. No doubt she graduated, seeing how she was the top in our class.