Chapt. 14: Not Allowed

~Kakashi's P.O.V.~ 

Throughout the entire mission, Kurami was somebody nobody could call a shinobi. She's extraordinary. And throughout it all, she helped the team out in every way that she could. 

Despite what she has showed us and what I discovered from her, I would have to say she's is beyond Jounin level. 

I informed Lord Hokage about Kurami's behavior during the mission, and what she could do. "From the way you're describing it, she contains dark style jutsu's." He said. 

"It seems that way, but she doesn't perform any hand signs. And what she possess isn't chakra... She can also summon a creature that isn't human or an animal. I don't know what to call it, but it did help us in the long run. And whenever she uses her power she becomes exhausted. Bt after a short while, she is able to recover." 

"I see... I would ask you to bring her in for testing, but I fear we won't find anything about her. This girl is a mystery and doesn't seem like a threat to the village of any sort. I want you to continue to watch this girl. I feel like there is more to her than a powerful shadow and dark arts." 

"Yes sir." I nodded. Looks like I can't leave Kurami's side. Although she hasn't done any attempts to harm herself, I get the feeling she'll do it when I'm not watching her. There is a lot more to learn about this girl. 

During the mission in the Land of Waves, I heard her voice in my head. I know I wasn't imagining it. I heard it loud and clear. But I wasn't sure if it was a lost memory or not. 

"Kurami, we're leaving." I said and walked out of the office. Kurami followed me out of the office and walked behind me. How long is she going to go without talking to anybody? It's been a few months since she moved into the village and she's been only able to speak when she's around Naruto. 

Other than that, she will see at least a word or two before going mute again. Isn't there any other way to make this girl talk? 

"Kurami," I stopped walking and looked at her. "I know you didn't eat breakfast this morning, so we're going to stop and get you something before we meet up with the team, okay?" 

For once she didn't argue back. She nodded her head while at the same time her stomach growled. I'm still trying to get her to eat 2-3 meals. But she'll only eat small meals or a small snack, then be done for the day. 

I took her to the ramen place to get her a big bowl of ramen. That should be able to keep her full until dinner. Hopefully she will be hungry by then. 

Kurami, as always, slowly eat the bowl of ramen. As I stared at her, I kept thinking back to the creature she summoned back in the Land of Waves. 

I don't know how she's able to conjure it up without using a scroll or hand signs. It's like it'll appear if she's in any sort of danger. If that were the case... 

"Hmm?" Kurami was tugging on my sleeve, letting me know that she finished eating. 'For once she ate an entire meal.'