Chapt 42: Out Of Control

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, and Chiyo were almost their to the Akatsuki hideout. They already had a run in with Itachi Uchiha, although it was a clone of him; somebody in disguise as him. 

Chiyo tagged along because she had a bone to pick with someone in particular; somebody she knew within the Akatsuki. 

"This is it." Kakashi said as they arrived at the hideout, barricaded with a seal. "She's in there. I know it." He muttered out loud enough for all to hear. 

"And the Akatsuki has her... There's no telling what they are doing to her right now. If they lay one scratch on her, they're gonna pay!" Naruto shouted with his eyes already changing, just like the 9 tails. 

"Then here we go. Are you ready?" Chiyo questioned as she turned to Sakura before preparing to take off the seal. 

Sakura nodded her head and took a few steps back. As Chiyo ripped off the seal, Sakura ran toward the entrance of the hideout and punched it so hard that the rocks crumbled to the ground. 

"Cha!" She screamed as she punched. Once the entrance was crumbled, the 4 of them entered inside. Their eyes widened when they saw Kurami in the arms of an Akatsuki member. 

Deidara sat on the ground as Kurami's head was in his lap, eyes closed and looked to be dead. Deidara's hand was stroking the top of the girl's head as he smirked at the Leaf Shinobi who had just entered the hideout. 

"You're finally here, hn. Took you long enough." He said and stopped stroking Kurami's head. "You're here for the girl, right? But it looks like you're too late. She could be dead." 

"Kurami!" Kakashi shouted with his tone filled with rage. He couldn't tell himself if Kurami was breathing or not. She seemed unresponsive. "What did you do to her!?" 

"We didn't do anything. She did this to herself, hn. We heard a lot of rumors about this girl, and our Leader thinks that she is a suitable asset to the Akatsuki. Her power is extraordinary." 

"Do you really think it's a good idea to be telling them our intentions, Deidara? Are you a fool?" Sasori, from inside his puppet, sounded annoyed when he asked him this. 

"Oh come on. They came all this way to save this girl? It's already too late for them anyway, hn." Deidara smirked once more. He was only pushing their buttons. He, himself, wasn't sure if Kurami was still alive or not. 

Ever since she collapsed so suddenly, she hasn't woken up since. There is no telling if Kurami is even alive. 

"Well, you already know the plan, Sasori my man. Let's get it done." Deidara created another clay bird, different from the last one he created to carry Kurami to the hideout. Deidara hopped onto the bird with Kurami in his arms before setting her inside the bird's mouth. "Well, see you." 

Deidara smirked once more before taking off. "Hey, wait! Where are you going?! You come back here right now with Kurami!" Naruto wasted no time in chasing after Deidara. He was beyond pissed.