Chapt. 32: Kimimaro

Morning came and Kurami stood by Sakura who was still asleep on the bench. Sakura woke up screaming and began to cry after remembering the event that happened between her and Sasuke last night. 

"Kurami..." She frowned when she saw her standing beside her. "Sasuke is..." She tried to tell her, but Kurami already knew. So she nodded her head. "Did you know about this? Did you know that Sasuke was going to..." 

Kurami nodded her head and closed her eyes, as if she was saying sorry herself. But she only sighed in annoyance. 

"Why didn't you stop him!? You could have done something!" Sakura shouted while grabbing the front of Kurami's cloak, lightly shaking her back and forth. "If you knew about this then why didn't you do something about it!? How could you just stand there and let him leave!? Why must you be so useless!?" 

Kurami didn't say a word as Sakura continued to scream in her face. But Kurami grabbed ahold of Sakura's wrist tightly to the point it was going to break. 

Sakura yelped and shut her eyes as Kurami flung her to the bench and walked away, leaving a crying and depressed Sakura. 

It was still in the early morning and Tsunade already got word about Sasuke's absence of the village. So she called in Shikamaru to gather as many as he can to bring him back. 

"Okay, Choji, Kiba, and Akamaru. Anybody else?" Naruto asked Shikamaru as him and the rest of the boys were running through the village. 

"Just one more. You know her because she's been on your team this whole time. I may not know much about her, but I know she can get the job done." Shikamaru smirked. 

~Naruto's P.O.V.~ 

Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba and his dog Akamaru, and I went to the KIA stone to get one more person so we can get Sasuke back. 

"I don't get it. What are we doing here? This isn't the time for training, Shikamaru." I sulked. We're wasting time here. 

"Seriously, how can you not know that this is the one spot she'll be at? Even I know that she comes here all the time." Shikamaru groans. 

"What?" Who is he talking about? 

"Hmm?" We all hear a hum from the KIA stone. Walking from behind it was Kurami looking surprised. 

"Kurami!? Wait, how did you know she would be here? How did you know that this is the spot where she would be?" I asked while pointing at Kurami. 

"Because I've seen her sit near the stone every other day. Seriously. What a drag." He sighed and looked back at Kurami. "We need you. Sasuke has left the village and Lady Tsunade has asked me to gather as many people as we can to get him back." 

Kurami tilted her head to the side before turning her back to us, then shaking her head. "Wait. You won't come with us? Why?" I questioned her and she shook her head again. "But he's your friend! Why don't you want to help!?"