Chapt. 33: You've Done Enough

'Who is this?' Kurami thought as her and Kimimaro stood a few feet away from each other. Kurami tilted her head to the side as she tried to figure out who this white haired man was. 

"You are Kurami Kurosawa, am I right?" Kimimaro spoke. Kurami tilted her head upward while still having her eyes locked on him, not sure whether to answer. But seeing the clothes that he was wearing, similar to the sound four, she could tell that he was working with Orochimaru. 

'I've never seen him before...' Kurami thought once more. 

"You refused to go with the sound four so it is my job to deliver you to Lord Orochimaru." Kimimaro said without an ounce of remorse. 

Kurami remained silent as she looked closer to see that he was now carrying the barrel which held Sasuke inside. 'Looks like I have no choice but to fight him...' 

"How about we make a deal?" Kimimaro said before Kurami could make her attack. "I will return Sasuke if you come with me to Lord Orochimaru." 

Kurami shook her head no. She closed her eyes as tears began to stream down her face. A strong gush of wind blew toward Kimimaro, having him stand his guard so that he wouldn't be blown away. 

Kurami opened her eyes and glared as shadows and black fogs/mists began darting toward Kimimaro like missiles. 

Kimimaro dodged them the best he could and surprisingly he didn't get caught. But he admtted that her attack was too fast and strong. 

But, being faster than her, Kimimaro ran behind Kurami and took a bone like spear out of his shoulder and struck. However, Kurami saw this coming and the black fog wrapped around the bone, stopping it in place. 

Kurami turned her head over her shoulder and glared at Kimimaro before spinning around and swatting her arm across, putting a deep scratch across his chest. 

This caused Kimimaro to back away from the girl as he held his chest while it was bleeding out. Looking closely back at the girl, he noticed her hand had changed forms. 'Her hand turned into a black claw.' 

Kurami knew she couldn't use too much of her power because of her weak and frail body. She knows better than to use too much, or else she will pass out. Because all of her powers come from her emotions and mentality. 

Although her heart began to race a bit, Kurami still stood. She couldn't give up just yet. She had to keep fighting. 

"You shouldn't stand around and pend through your thoughts." Kurami snapped out of it when she heard Kimimaro's voice and saw him running towards her with such speed. 

Kurami quickly moved out of the way and made herself levitate in the air to avoid Kimimaro's attack. She glared again and had black smoke travel towards him. But with his bones, he sliced through it in swift movements. But Kurami was going to give it her all. 

She kept sending dark shadows, black fog and mists, towards Kimimaro as she stayed levitated in the air. 'I've got to get to that barrel...' Kurami thought as she kept her eyes on the barrel.