{8}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Everyone had gathered back in Beacon Hills to continue their lives. Apparently while the crew was gone the alphas had decided not to strike which was driving Klaus crazy. He wanted to spend time with Hope but she was out with her friends. While the teens were gone Hayley and Klaus spent most of their time with Derek and Cora training them new moves. They had grown to be rather close even with Klaus' constant sarcastic remarks.

They were currently sitting down in Derek's loft having a few drinks. Scott and Hope were also there, the twins and the others decided to go rest for the night. They were all laughing while Klaus told one of the many adventures he had experienced in his long life the thing had been going on for a while until Scott got up about to leave.

"Where are you going?" Hope questioned looking over to scott.

"I have to take my mom some food then i'm headed home we have school tomorrow" Scott replied getting his jacket.

"I'll come with you just in case" Hope offered getting up from her seat "I'll be back in a while" she announced to both of her parents Haley sent her a smile letting her know it was fine. The two teens walked out the loft leaving Hayley, Klaus, Cora and Derek.

Klaus looked over to Hayley with a straight face, you could see the anger in his face. Hayley put her drink down, returning a confused look.

"Derek, tell me what his intentions are with my daughter," Klaus questioned, sending a glare to the wolf.

"Klaus, Hope is old enough to date let her be" Hayley said before Derek could even speak.

"I dont think it's Scott you should be worried about" Cora commented, making every head in the room snap towards her. "Have you seen the way Isaac looks at her?"

"And who is this Isaac kid?" Klaus questioned.

"Isaac and Scott are good kids. I haven't watched Isaac with Hope too much but she and Scott are close. They fought me once" Derek replied to the man. Klaus grinned proud of Hope's accomplishments.

"Well I like Isaac, he's a nice kid" Hayley commented, taking a sip from her drink Klaus looked over raising his brows at the girl. "Is he how?"

"Yes he is and you will let him and hope be" the hybrid warned getting up from her seat. The two hales chuckled at the usual bickering between the two.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

Meanwhile Hope drove in the car with Scott. They had picked up some food on the way for his mom.

"Well I was having fun. I don't know why you guys made him seem like such a bad person, ''Scott said while the two conversed about the time they had spent around her parents.