1: Run From The Hero

3rd person pov:

The smell of hair care products fills the air. As white hair is dyed black.

While somewhere else is a winged hero meeting with a nearby fanclub.

Fan:"Hawks, are you dating anyone?"

Hawks:"Not as of yet, ladies. Are you offering?"

With a wink. The boys and girls alike scream out in glee.

The now black haired male walks out of the sulon without paying.

A worker reaches for the phone to call for a hero. Only for the one that did his hair to stop him.

Manager:"Don't, he'll kill us if he finds out."

Hawks chuckles from the reaction of his fans. Only to catch sight of the raven haired male leaving. His scars catch Hawks eye even more.

Haw:"Sorry, but my job calls me back. I'll be at a show tonight. Be sure to watch me, okay?"

Hawks flaps his wings and flies high up. As he gets away from the crowd. He hears the employees talking.

Manager:"He's the one that has set several businesses on fire. I heard that he uses people's bodies as fuel for it."

Hawks narrows his eyes and dives down.

*swooooosh!*

Dabi hears the sounds of something cutting through the air. So he turns around.

Dabi:^Shit, it's the number two hero. We'll better now than ever to knock him down.^"Heh, you'll be good practice for him."

As Dabi's flames flair up. Hawks darts down an alley before coming out of the one behind dabi.

Dabi:"How predictable."

As dabi fires off a blast. Only a few feathers were behind him.

Dabi:"damn hero baiting me."

Dabi runs away as more people start taking notice. So he runs down the maze of back alleies. Trying to get further away from possible more heroes joining in.

Hawks:"Running away so soon in our fight?"

Hawks comes from above to tackle dabi to the ground. Only for Dabi's body to flame up.

Hawks backs away. Giving dabi a chance to get away.

Dabi:"Fucker, back off."

As dabi turns left. His face is inches away from Hawks.

Dabi^So fast.^ "H-uh"

A feather from behind triggers a pressure point on Dabi's neck.  Knocking him unconscious and into hawks arms.

Dabi:^If it wasn't....for you....^"He's gonna get away with his crimes......now."

Hawks:"Hm? Who?"

Dabi:"None of your-"

Dabi falls asleep in Hawks arms. His face seems so peaceful. So with a smirk. Hawks flies away with him in his arms. Heading back to the sulon to pay for his bill.

Hawks then flies over to his house with dabi.