43-BabyShower

March 29th, 2026
Creator Residence
Los Angeles, CA
1:00 pm -Omniscient POV
.
.
.
.
Tyler leaned up against the doorpost and looked down at his watch as he waited for his wife. He thought he would be used to running late to places by now but still somehow found himself a little aggravated every time. She knew how much he liked to be on time to places and he knew how much time and effort she always put into her appearance. If she had on something that she thought looked good in her head but doesn't execute in real life, she's gonna change immediately.

Five minutes later, she finally came walking out of the elevator and over toward him as she grabbed her keys. She decided to be cute but comfortable today since she knew she was gonna be doing a bunch of moving. {Outfit below👇🏾; not her}

Tyler: (sighs) Now what is the reason that we're running late for our baby shower?

Akeylah: I couldn't decide on a good outfit to wear. I didn't know whether I wanted to just wear pink or blue but mashing them up made me look like bloated cotton candy and I didn't wanna wear any other color so I settled for white with pink and blue accessories. So it's not too plain. Plus you KNOW my mind gets scrambled a lot easier now. It slows me down.

Tyler: Let's just go...

Akeylah: What car are we taking?

Tyler: Which one of yours is in season right now?

Akeylah: (rolls her eyes) You know good and well which cars I drive only in the summer so why ask?

Tyler: (smirks) Because...

Akeylah: We're not driving the BMW Ty...

Tyler: Why not??

Akeylah: That's one of my summer cars!

Tyler: (smacks his lips) But why though?? I see why the SRT, Dawn, DB9, Huracan, GT86, F430, and the Chiron are summer cars but the M5???

Akeylah: It gives a summery vibe to me!

Tyler: (takes the key off the rack and runs out the door)

Akeylah: (follows behind him) Tyler?! Do not get in my BMW!!
.
.
Four Seasons Hotel
Los Angeles, CA
1:35 pm
.
.
Tyler: (helping Key out the car) I still don't understand why we couldn't do it at the label.

Akeylah: A baby shower at a record label? That's unheard of Tyler.

Tyler: Y'all throw Halloween and Christmas parties every year though!

Akeylah: But that's common! I just think having it at the label would've been weird. What's wrong with Four Seasons?

Tyler: Nothing. It's just money could've been saved doing this in our own shit.