26-The Grammys

January 26th, 2025
Grammy Awards
Staples Center
Los Angeles, CA
4:20pm-Tyler POV
.
.
.
It's that time of year once again. Award show season. This year, all eyes were on Key at the Grammys and I was her arm candy. She did the same for me last year when I was nominated for 4 awards and won 3 of them. I may had lost "Album Of The Year" but this year, Key is nominated so if she wins then that's a win for both of us. She's also up for "Best Progressive R&B Album", "Best R&B Song", "Best Traditional R&B Performance" and "Best R&B Performance". I have my fingers crossed but I just know she's gonna sweep tonight. We're "The Creators", how would we not?

This year, her entourage consisted of myself, her parents, the Clancy's and Mysti. She wanted her to get the Grammys experience so she'd know what to expect when she lands here herself. Key had a pretty good support system with her tonight so she knows that if she were to fall, we'd be there to catch her.

Andre: No matter what happens tonight, I just want to let you know that I'm proud of you babygirl.

Akeylah: (looks back and smiles) Thank you daddy. I have a good feeling about tonight though.

Tyler: Being optimistic?

Akeylah: No. I'm confident. I know I'm winning at least one or two awards tonight. That's for sure.

Cynthia: With how hard you've worked, you should be taking home all 5.

Clancy: I agree with Cynthia. But we know how these things go.

Mystique: I'm gonna be so pissed if they snub you.

Akeylah: It's cool though. As long as I get two and as long as one of the is AOTY. I have to avenge the Creator name.

Tyler: (smirks and daps her) I knew I chose the right one.

Akeylah: (smiles) Gang gang!

Kelly: We're arriving everyone. Remember, we all fall behind, Tyler and Key are front and center.

Everyone nodded as we came to a stop. Vil and Anthony were with us tonight and Zander had the night off. Vil pressed the button to open the door, I then stepped out of the sprinter van and held my hand out for Key. She held on to it and cautiously stepped out, trying not to step on her dress. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She had on this emerald green dress that made her skin glow and her hair had been freshly colored and styled. She looked like a sophisticated poison ivy. {dress below}

Once everyone was out of the van, people started telling us where to go

Once everyone was out of the van, people started telling us where to go. Soon a lady came holding a small sign with both of our names written on it and guided us to the red carpet then sent us on our way.