36-First Visit

October 27th, 2025
Creator Residence
Los Angeles, CA
1:00PM-Tyler POV
.
.
.
I sat as usual, waiting for Key to finish getting dressed. It seemed like every time we had somewhere to be that was scheduled, she took forever to get ready.

Tyler: Akeylah! How long does it take you to get dressed? We're going to a doctors appointment not a red carpet!

As soon as I said that, she came out of her closet and did a spin. {outfit below👇🏾;not her}

Akeylah: One thing about this pregnancy is that me and the bump are gonna STAY cute! Okay!

Tyler: (smacks his lips) You are not gonna call our kid "the bump".

Akeylah: Until we figure out what we're having, I'm calling it the bump. You don't have to.

Tyler: Whatever. We need to go. The appointment is for 1:30.

Akeylah: The place is basically around the corner from here, we'll be fine.

Tyler: Isn't there some kind of paperwork or some shit we gotta fill out?

Akeylah: (shrugs) Maybe...

Tyler: Then we should go.

We both walked out of the bedroom and made our way out of the house. Since this was our first day back home, I took it upon myself to break out the new car that Key had gotten me for our anniversary.

Akeylah: (snickers) And you're talking about me. You're driving the spider to our doctors appointment?

Tyler: (shrugs) Why not. It's my first time driving it since we got here.

Akeylah: Alright. Don't be driving like a maniac while I'm in the car. I'll let you play with it later.

Tyler: (snickers) Let me. Who are you? My mom?

Akeylah: (glares at him)

Tyler: (clears his throat and starts the car)

Akeylah: (mumbles) Exactly what I thought.

The car ride was quiet minus the sound of ongoing traffic. I would have to figure out the mechanics of the car later. Soon, we were pulling up at the back of the building. I turned the car off and got out before walking around to the passenger side and opening the door for Key.

Akeylah: (smiles) Thank you as always.

Tyler: You're welcome.

I held out my hand and she grabbed it with her own as we began to walk in the building. Shortly after that, we found ourselves standing in front of the desk.