22-Ideas (random filler chapter)

August 5th, 2024
Creator Residence
Los Angeles, CA
3:00pm-Akeylah POV
.
.
.
Akeylah: So you're sure you just don't want me to do this at the office? I know how you are about having people we're not the closest to at our home.

Tyler: Nah. It's cool. The more business that you can handle here, the more that I get to see your beautiful face.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist with his lips dancing along my neck.

Akeylah: (giggles) Don't start something you can't finish.

Tyler: And why can't I finish it?

Akeylah: Because Kelly and my team will be here soon.

I playfully pushed him off of me and went to throw on some comfy yet presentable clothes. I had did my hygiene for the day but was still walking around in one of Tyler's GOLF tees. Can't sit and talk business half naked. {outfit below}

I came back downstairs and went to grab a bottle of water from the kitchen

I came back downstairs and went to grab a bottle of water from the kitchen. Tyler was there leaning on the counter while scrolling on his phone. He looked over at me then made an confused expression before laughing.

Tyler: Nigga what is that on your top?

Akeylah: (looks down then looks back up at him) Vibes.

I grabbed to water out of the fridge then made my way to the Livingroom as he tailed behind me.

Tyler: (chuckles) So this is what you're wearing for business?

Akeylah: Heck yeah! I'm in the comfort of my own home! I don't have to look "professional" in here. That would be weird.

Tyler: Do you mind if I sit in on it?

Akeylah: (shrugs) Sure. We're just brainstorming ideas for tour...well they are. I already have things in mind that I want. I just need to put them on the same page.

Just then the security system went off letting us know someone was at the gate. I hopped off the couch and went to look at the camera. I pressed the button on the screen to speak.

Akeylah: (sings) Whoo is it???

"Key. Open the gate please.."

Akeylah: Ugh! You're no fun sometimes Kelly.

Kelly: We have things we need to get done. Fun later.

I pressed the button to open the gate and watched her car pull in along with Sean's, Sasha's and Lani's {A/N: Lani is her creative director for her tour in book one not Kehlani}. I opened the front door as they all got out and walked in.