28-LD2

April 19th, 2025
Slutty Vegan
Atlanta, GA
4:00pm-Akeylah POV
.
.
.
.
We were only a week into tour and things were going great. The shows ran smoothly, and the fans were amazing as always. Today was an off day for us and I was taking our newest tour family members around to some of our favorite spots in ATL. My 5 new Roses: Dana, Tiara, Jaron, Zachariah, and Brandon.  Mysti and her two dancers Airean (air-ree-an), and Myesha (My-EE-Shuh). My other opener/artist OrlandoG and his dancers Joy and Hope (those really are their names lol) and another artist of mine; Emani22 with her dancers Nazeem and Kat (short for Kathryn). Together it was 23 of us so we took up majority of the space in the restaurant so they had to close just for us.

Akeylah: (grins) So...what do y'all think??

Mystique: (takes a bite into her burger) Oh...

Orlando: Not even gonna lie. This shit slaps!

Tiara: This actually ain't bad to be fake meat.

Dana: (looks at her burger) You sure this is protein? Because it tastes like real meat...

Emani: (laughs) I'm sure they wouldn't give us real meat at a vegan restaurant.

Dana: (laughs and rolls her eyes) Okay smart ass.

Zachariah: (shrugs) Its aight. There's nothing like the real thing though

Breanna: (shrugs) Eh. This tastes so much better than real meat. Okay

Jaron: (snickers) Honestly. I don't care. Real meat, fake meat, poison. I'm just tryna eat.

Erika: Woah! You just had to go straight to poison??

Nigel: (laughs) I knew the new niggas was gonna be weird!

Brandon: New niggas?? I ain't say shit about poison that's his ass!

Donté: (laughing)

Akeylah: Aye!! Play nice or I'm canceling Cascade! I'm not going with a bunch of bickering negros!

Todd: We only playing Key. Chill. We all cool.

Akeylah: (playfully rolls her eyes) Mhm. Better be.

Nazeem: Y'all been talking about the burgers, can we talk about these fries tho!!

Akeylah: (grins) They are Bomb aren't they?

Hope: Probably the best fries I've had in a long ass time (takes a bite of a fry)

Donté: Hold on! We not about to disrespect McDonald's like that!

Airean: This man did not just say he eat at McDonald's...

Akeylah: Now wait a minute, what's wrong with their fries?? I used to eat them all the time back home.

Kat: They always cold-

Gabby: Or stale-

Joy: Never have enough salt-

Myesha: (scrunches up her face) What locations y'all be going to?? Mine always straight.

Nigel: (shrugs) Or you just be that hungry that you THINK it tastes straight.

Orlando: If we talking BEST fries, that's In-N-Out.

As we were all beginning to fall into another debate my phone started playing "Sometimes". I excused myself from the table and stepped outside before picking up.