40-Girls Day Out

January 10th, 2026
Creator Residence
Los Angeles, CA
11:00am-Omniscient POV
.
.
.
.
Tyler: Are you sure you're gonna be alright? Maybe you should take one of the guards with you...

Akeylah sighed as she fixed her lip-gloss in the mirror. She was going out for brunch with the girls and this was the first outing without Tyler since she's been pregnant. She understood that he was nervous and just trying to be protective but it was also annoying her at the same time.

Akeylah: Tyler please. I'm not even going to be OUT out for real. We're going to an enclosed restaurant for brunch. Plus you can BARELY see anything with this jacket on. {outfit below👇🏾; not her}

Tyler: And what's going on with the heels? I thought you said they make your feet hurt??

Akeylah: The stiletto's Tyler. These are the block heels. I'll be fine especially since we're sitting.

Tyler: Bu-

Akeylah: (grabs hold of his face) Tyler. Listen to me. I'll. Be. FINE! I'm gonna be extra careful especially with the papz. Also I'm not even going alone, Natty coming to pick me up. I'm not gonna spoil anything, we're still gonna announce just how we planned and everything. Please. STOP. Worrying. So. Much. I'm good...WE'RE good.

Tyler: (sighs) Aight, man. I just don't want anything to happen...

Akeylah: And it won't. I'm just going to brunch, they're gonna go shopping and I'm tagging along, then I'll be back home and in your arms.

Tyler: Okay Key. (kisses her forehead)

Key's phone started to ring and she knew that it was Carter calling for her to open the gate. Tyler followed her out of the room as they walked to the elevator and got it. Once downstairs, she pressed the button on the security system to open the gate and Carter's car drove through.

Tyler: Do you have everything you need?

Akeylah: Yes babe.

Tyler: Do you need some money?

Akeylah: No babe. I got it covered.

Carter's car finally pulled around and Tyler opened the front door for Key then helped her down the steps and into Carter's car.

Tyler: Please make sure she gets back in one piece Natty. I'm serious.

Carter: Okay T. Got it.

He stepped back and watched as her car pulled away from the house and out through the gate.

Carter: Where does he think we're going??

Akeylah: Girl I don't know. Its the first time I've left the house without him so the fact that he's not around to protect me has him on edge. It's cute but a bit much at the same time.