38-Drum Roll Please!

December 24th, 2025
The Creator Lake House
Lake Arrowhead, CA
6:00pm-Tyler POV
.
.
.
.
It was Christmas eve and like always every year, our house was filled with our close friends and loved ones. But, things were a bit different this year. Instead of holding our Christmas party at the house in Los Angeles, we decided to move it to the Lake House in Lake Arrowhead. The snow and the much cooler weather set the tone better.

Our house was nicely decorated in celebration of the holiday season but this wasn't just a regular Christmas party this year. This year we also going to be a announcement/gender reveal. No one knows that we're having twins except for Jasper and Carter. They also set up the gender reveal. Akeylah and I don't know what we're having but we were eager to find out along with everyone else.

Currently, everyone was sitting/standing around in either the living room, dinning room or kitchen. Having multiple conversations at once so the house was filled with hella voices. Key and I were parked on the couch in the living room as we, my mom, Clancy and Kelly, Baylei , and Mama Cynt listened to Pops tell a story about when Key was little. She laughed as she adjusted her seating position in my lap and fixed her jacket. The fit that she had on looked good on her especially with her bump being a lot bigger and noticeable now. She wore it well. {outfit below;not her}

Andre: She used to always stay out in the snow playing in it until she couldn't feel her toes or her fingers

Andre: She used to always stay out in the snow playing in it until she couldn't feel her toes or her fingers. (chuckles and shakes his head) We always tried to tell her not to do that but she had to learn on her own.

Akeylah: (laughs) Now I don't too much care for snow.

Cynthia: You remember we used to take the fresh snow and make snow cones with them?

Akeylah: Yes! I remember those!

Tyler: Wait, y'all really used actual snow for that??

Andre: Well yeah. You didn't?

Cynthia: They didn't stay where there was snow. Remember?

Andre: Oh yeah. My bad.

Baylei: That actually sounds good though. When is the next time it's supposed to snow here?

Louisa: (shrugs) Last time I checked, not until Saturday.

Baylei: (smacks her lips) Man!

Akeylah: That's one of the traditions I remember that I wanna pass on to our kids one day. I think they'll love it.

Tyler: I will too if its half as good than shaved ice.

Akeylah: Shaved ice basically is snow.

Tyler: (raises a brow) Is it really?

Akeylah: It basically has the same consistency so yes. I think it is.