24-In The Hamptons

October 3,2024
S Hampton, NY
8:30pm-Akeylah POV
.
.
.
Akeylah: (applying lipgloss in hand mirror) I think it'll be cool to see Rocky and Rih again. Haven't seen them since the wedding

Tyler: I know. He's lucky he's my nigga because I really don't do parties like that.

Akeylah: (puts mirror away) Why do you keep agreeing to go to them if you don't like them?

Tyler: I just be wanting to be around my niggas. I could care less about everyone else.

Soon we pulled up to this beautiful house. There were so many cars parked in the drive that it looked like it was going to be impossible to get out.

As soon as we got out of the car, you could already hear the music that was coming from inside the house. Tyler came and grabbed my hand and we began to walk inside the house. There were people every damn where. We basically had to squeeze our way through.

We made it to the kitchen and surprisingly, Rocky and Ferg were there smoking and laughing along with Rih and Ferg's girl Nell.

Rocky: Aye! Look who finally showed up! (daps Tyler)

Tyler: (laughs) You know I'll show up for you papi.

Rocky: (pushes him away laughing) Nigga! You always do this shit! Key getcha' mans!

Akeylah: Aye he's your man tonight! Happy birthday Rocky!

We hugged then I went on the hug Rih, Ferg and Nell.

Tyler: Why y'all niggas standing in the kitchen?

Ferg: Because nobody else in here. We can just kick shit.

Akeylah: (nods) Get that completely. This is such a nice crib by the way.

Rihanna: Yeah that's why we're renting it out for the weekend.

Renella: Once the party ends, it's just the four of us for the rest of the weekend.

Akeylah: That sounds nice.

Tyler: I see those wheels turning Key. What's on your mind?

Rocky: Yeah Key. Kick some shit to us.

Akeylah: (shrugs) I just wondered how much a house would be out here. It's so peaceful, well minus what's popping off here. It's so beautiful.

Ferg: I mean, I know some people that can help y'all out if y'all interested (shrugs)

Tyler: We'll think about that. Thanks though. Now where the fuck is the food?

Rihanna: What food?

Tyler: NIGGA THERE'S NO FOOD?

Akeylah: I'm with Tyler in this one. Y'all smoking up a storm along with all these other muhfuckas and y'all don't have food? For the munchies?