37-In The Hills

October 28th, 2025
Frank's Airbnb
Hollywood Hills, CA
8pm-Akeylah POV
.
.
.
We pulled up in front of the Airbnb and sat in the car for a second. Knowing how Frank parties be, there's usually a lot of people in attendance. Tyler for sure told Frank that he would attend but I was undecided until...well, now. The news of my pregnancy is gonna get out eventually because I can't simply hide in the house through the whole thing. This was going to be my first time stepping out publicly since we've been back home.

Tyler: Are you sure you're good before we go in here? We can still turn around and go home.

Akeylah: I'm fine. I think my outfit is flowy enough to where people can't tell anyways. {outfit below; not her}

 {outfit below; not her}

Tyler: Alright. Now if we get split up, I want you to play it safe and be smart.

Akeylah: I know babe. I'm not gonna do anything to harm the babies.

Tyler: Yourself included. I'm serious Key.

Akeylah: I'll be fine Ty. I promise. I'll be with the girls if anything.

Tyler: Okay.

He killed the engine and got out of the car. He then walked around to my side and opened to the door for me. Once I was out, he locked the car door as we walked inside hand in hand. The place was packed as usual at Frank parties. We made our way to the backyard where there were fewer people but still a ton of them nonetheless.

As we made our way over to the seating area where our friends were, I looked at the view of the city. It almost reminded me of both my first house and my loft.

Frank: Hey!! I wasn't sure you'd make it!

Tyler: (chuckles) Nigga, I told you I would come. It's just the wife that wasn't sure.

They both shared an hug as I walked over to greet Frank as well.

Akeylah: (hugs Frank) Happy birthday Frankyy!!!

Frank: Thank you and thank you for actually coming. I know it must have been a tough decision.

Akeylah: Yeah but I really wanted to be here. I just have to be careful and mindful of my surroundings.

Frank: Yes. Please do that. I don't want anything happening to the little bambino or bambina.

I laughed as Franks large hand cupped my small bump over my oversized button down.

"Keylah! It's been so long!"

I turned around and seen Solange and we nearly lunged at each other to get a hug.

Akeylah: Solo!! It has been long girl! WAYY too long! I haven't seen you since the wedding last year. I've been so busy.

Solange: Me too. I had to step out for our boy Frank though. (hugs him)