1-Release Party

SEPTEMBER 5th, 2023
The Creator Residence
8:45pm - Akeylah POV

.
.
.
Akeylah: Come on Tyler! We don't wanna be late to your own function!

I finished slicking my hair back into a tight bun and looked myself over in the mirror. {outfit below; not her}

Akeylah: Damn I don't brag enough

I walked out of my closet to see Tyler walking out of his. We both stopped dead in our tracks and stared each other down in confusion. {his outfit below (don't kill me but it seems like his aesthetic)}

 {his outfit below ⬇(don't kill me but it seems like his aesthetic)}

T+A: What are you wearing? I thought we were matching?? STOP THAT!!

Tyler: I thought we were doing brown and cream tonight?

Akeylah: I thought we were doing black and white! Clearly we didn't agree on this.

Tyler: Duh! And about your late comment, it's not like we have a venue to be at, it's in the backyard.

Akeylah: So? You still showing up late to your release party looks careless in my opinion. (shrugs)

Tyler: You know better than anyone else how serious I am about my craft so don't do me boo. (snaps his fingers and rolls his neck)

Akeylah: (sighs) Sometimes I forget there's a bit of sugar in your tank.

Tyler: (scoffs) Like there isn't any in yours?

Akeylah: Oh I know I got some honey. The ladies be all over me when you aren't looking(flips her hair and walks out of the room)

Tyler: What!? (follows behind her)

We walked downstairs and there were a few people chilling in the house. We greeted them on our way out and walked into the backyard. Everyone cheered when they seen Tyler. While he chatted with some people, I weaved my way through the crowd and found the girls.