20-The Big Day Pt.1

July 25th, 2024
The Creator Residence
Los Angeles, CA
8:00am-Tyler POV
.
.
.
.
Today I woke up at my usual timing and I wish that I hadn't. I was bored out of my fucking mind! No one was gonna be here until around 11am for brunch. I wasn't exactly sure what to do so to try and keep myself busy, I took my bike out for a ride. I rode it all the way to this little pond that I found ducked off in this neighborhood and just skipped rocks and listened to music for a good hour.

I finally got bored of that and rode back home. the time was now 9:15am and it still wasn't time for anything yet. I put my bike away then went in the house and showered, did my skincare routine, brushed my teeth and dressed in something chill until it was time to actually get ready.

I looked at the time and it was now 9:35am so I decided to go and get started on the food.
.
.
.
AC Hotel Beverly Hills
Los Angeles, CA
9:35am-Akeylah POV
.
.
.
Shawn: (blow-drying Key's hair) So then I was like, "Why would you even say that?" and she was all like "She shouldn't had came for me and I wouldn't had came for her grandma!"

Akeylah: (laughs) Chile! Not the grandma!

Shawn: Yes girl! The Grandma!! She had me damn near gasping for air I was laughing so hard. She violated!!

Domonique: Oop! And I thought I was reckless at the mouth.

Everyone in the room laughed as my hairstylist Shawn continued to tell us the mess one of his clients had told him. He brought some of his collogues to help with hair for today. The only other people that needed their hair done were Chelle, Deej, Domo and Baylei so the was someone attending to each of them. Christina was getting her hands and feet done while Carter was getting her feet and makeup done while holding Leo in her arms. She couldn't get a sitter and had no choice but to bring him along for today's festivities.

Michelle: When are we supposed to be out of here?

Baylei: Brunch is at 11am so we need to be done by then.

Christina: I wish it was now. I'm starving!

Khadijah: Same!

Akeylah: I'm sorry y'all. We'll be done soon...I hope.

Carter: So Key. Are you guys gonna do a "First Look"?

Akeylah: Yeah. I originally wanted him to wait until I was walking down the aisle to see me but I'm gonna give him this little treat.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Marcy went to answer it.

Marcy: Oh. Janviere is here!

Everyone: Hey Janviere!

Janviere: Hey. Am I too early?

Akeylah: (giggles) No. You can take some pictures of us now. This is still apart of the "getting ready process".

Janviere: Okay cool.

Michelle: You can even join us for brunch babe.

Janviere: (chuckles) Definitely won't turn that down either.

He went to start setting up for shots and the rest of us continued talk.

Shawn: Shit! Key do you see the rat tail comb?

Akeylah: (looks around) Oh! Right by my foot. How did it get over here?

I bent down and picked it up then handed it to Shawn.