5-Halloween 2 (Another Filler Chapter lmao)

October 31st, 2023
Keynote Records
Hollywood, CA
7:00pm- Akeylah POV

.
.
.
Okay. I know what some of you are thinking, didn't you say that you hated Halloween? I was whole heartedly EXAGGERATING. One little dream is not going to ruin a good time for me. No Ma'am! Especially not with the costume I have planned.

Akeylah: We just finished getting everything set up so everyone can start coming in like an hour or so? I'm just trying to give everyone time to get here.

Tyler: Do I REALLY have to come in a costume though?

Akeylah: YES! This is the ONE thing I ask for Tyler. You know I don't ask for much or hardly anything at all but to just be present here and in costume. Don't dress up as Thurnis again either nigga! You did that two years in a row now.

Tyler: (sighs) Fine! I won't dress up as Thurnis.

Akeylah: And...no more Loiter Squad characters. Please do something different.

Tyler: Aight damn...can I facetime you to see your costume though?

Akeylah: No you can not.

Tyler: (smacks his lips) But why?

Akeylah: Because I want to make an entrance. No one has seen my costume. Not even any of my colleagues that helped with set up. (Okay so, I lied. My dancers and I have planned matching costumes)

Tyler: Fuck them. No one cares about them. I'm talking about ME. I can't see it??

Akeylah: Nope.

Tyler: (yells) You're so mean to me!!

Akeylah: (laughs) I'm not being mean you big ass baby. I want everyone to be shocked. Including you. I think you'll like it.

Tyler: (scoffs) Whatever. I'll see you in a bit. Bye.

Akeylah: Bye mad ass.

I ended the call and shook my head. He can be so childish sometimes over the tiniest things. It was truly comical to me. I connected my phone to my Homepod speaker and began to fix up my hair in my full length mirror I had gotten recently.

Akeylah: Hey Siri.

Siri: Mhm.

Akeylah: Shuffle Library.

Siri: Playing all songs.

"Pressure" by Ari Lennox began to play throughout my office which made me begin to dance a bit.

Akeylah: My girl! Good choice.

After getting my hair and makeup together while having my own mini concert to my playlist in between, I finally got into my costume and stared to take some pictures. Then I grabbed my batons and headed down to the main lobby of the building to see my dancers all dressed in their costumes. They seen me and began to make a shit ton of noise hyping me up.

Akeylah: You guys look so good!! It's almost like looking at Beychella again!!

Breanna: Us? Look at you! The white costume looks so good on you!

Gabby: Especially with the glitter on it, I'm living sis!!

All of us were dressed as Beychella dancers. One of the greatest moments in music history in my opinion. I loved that show so much that I figured, why not dress up as the dancers? All of the girls were in the yellow majorette costumes, Nigel and Todd were in the yellow jumpsuits while Joe and Donte were in the yellow hoodies with the black pants. {everyone's costumes below}