18-Pajama Jam

July 13th, 2024
The Wilson Residence
Los Angeles, CA
7:00pm-Akeylah POV
12 Days Til Wedding
.
.
.
.
Carter: Okay Mom. Please make sure that you rock him while feeding him. It soothes him and helps him sleep. Oh an-

Carter's Mom: Carter. I raised you and your siblings I think I can handle my grandson for the night.

Carter: Sorry Mom. I just-

Carter's Mom: He's in good hands child! Have fun tonight.

Carter: Please call me if something happens!

She closed the door and took a deep breath as she made her way over to us.

Akeylah: (rubs her back) He'll be alright Natty. Let's just try to have some fun tonight.

Carter: I'm sorry Key. I'm still just not used to having in with me at all times.

Christina: I know but honey you deserve a break too.

Carter: Yeah...I guess y'all are right.

Just then, Domo and Khadijah busted through the door holding a bottle of Peach Cîroc, Pink Whitney, Green Apple Crown Royal and Hennessy.

Baylei: (shouts) THEY GOT THE HENNESSY!!

Domonique: The party is HERE!!

Akeylah: Oh god! I'm about to be fucked up tonight.

Khadijah: Ya' damn Skippy you are!

Michelle: Yeah...I'm not driving NO damn boats tonight. I'm sticking to this Sangria.

Carter: The Sangria is gonna mess you up just as much.

Michelle: (smirks) I know. But it tastes better.

Akeylah: Natty can you even drink?

Carter: I'm fine. I have plenty of milk stored for Leo. I produce a lot.

Akeylah: Okay.

Carter: Alright! Now that everyone is here, Let's change into out Pajama's.

We all went and did just that. Everyone was dressed according to the color they had in the wedding. Unfortunately there wasn't anything in champagne or gold so I HAD to go with white. {PJ's below}

 {PJ's below⬇}