[10]

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After the incident most people went home. The paramedic came to get Jackson's body. Lizzie comforted Lydia while Josie freaked out on where Stiles was. Alaric and Caroline stood with the girls right outside the mens locker room while Scott talked to the sheriff.

"I'm going to stay and help them. You guys go home and try to rest or do a locator spell" Hope suggested to the rest while boys began to walk out the locker room. Hope turned around about to enter.

"Hey Hope!" Caroline called out making the girl stop. "Be careful"

Hope gave her a little smile and turned back around. It was good having Caroline around she was always so caring about others. Everyone loved her when she was the headmaster of the school. She made sure everyone was taken care of. She was like everyone's mom. While Hope walked in the locker room the sheriff walked out being stopped by Josie.

"Have you heard anything from him?! Do you have any idea where he would go" Josie attacked the sheriff with questions preventing him from walking away. Alaric put his hand on Josie's shoulder in a warning way. The man was already panicking about his son going missing, Josie questioning him really wasn't going to help.

"Nothing. But if there's anything you folks could do I'd appreciate it. It's seems like you guys have the solution to everything" sheriff Stilinski commented.

"I could do a locator spell with your blood. But we need to get away from prying eyes" Josie mentioned to the man making him even more confused on the whole supernatural thing.

"I have to go home and check if he is there but you're more than welcome to come" Josie turned back to her parents making sure if it was ok for her to leave. They both nodded allowing her to go. The two didn't spent much more time and left.

"Dad could you drop me off at Lydia's she might need someone around" Lizzie spoke up from behind everyone.

"Yea let's go" Alaric wrapped his hand around the girl and the three began to walk out to the parking lot. Alaric and Caroline felt bad for these kids. It was one of the reasons they started the school to keep kids safe. It was devastating how they had to go through this.

Meanwhile inside the locker room Hope approached the two werewolf boys. Isaac at the familiar scent perked up and turned immediately to the girl. Hope gave them a little wave and a smile. Scott was holding what it looked like to be stiles shirt and Isaac was holding his shoe.