Rehearsals And Realizations

Since it will be #TonCie's first TV appearance, the management are hyping it really well. They are rehearsing for a couple of days now, and every time they go home, supporters are waiting outside the network, trying to catch a glimpse of them together in a car.

Cie Cie tried to stay unbothered, but seeing tweets about them, how sweet they are in real life, how they complement each other, asking about their real score, makes her think about their last conversation. She's the one who wanted this right? She wants to remain friends and be professional, by honoring their contract, specifically, clause number 3. But why does it bother her that everything seems like a job? It's their job to generate kilig, it's their job to make people happy, it's their job to make it feel real, when in reality, their feelings shouldn't be involved, kasi nga trabaho lang.

She hate to think that she made the wrong decision. She hate it more that she'd hurt him. She knows that he's smiling, but deep down, that rejection somewhat changed him. He wouldn't look in her eyes when they talk. He's still a gentleman, but once he sees that she's safe, he keeps his distance. She misses the old Tonz, carefree and spontaneous.

During their last rehearsal, they were instructed to give it their best romantic performance. Tonz held her hand, and it's the first time that he looked in her eyes again. His eyes looked sad but he is smiling. She felt her heart flutter. It's also the first time that she properly looked at him. He looked really handsome, she gushed. And their hands, intertwined, send shivers. She's feeling the frisson, deep inside her she knew, that everything has changed.

"Cause all I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like comin home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed.

Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind

I just want to know you better, know you better now
I just want to know you, know you know you..."

After their rehearsals, she couldn't help but asked,"Coffee?"

*Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
(No copyright infringement)