Chill Ride

"I want to drive." she repeated.

He fake coughed. He drink from his Kleen Kanteen first before he speak.

"You want to drive?"

"Yeah, I have a driver's license naman."

"You see, Oblak has never been driven by another person..."

"Who's Oblak?" she said, completely clueless.

"He's like the greatest goalie (goalkeeper) ever. Jan Oblak. I named my car after him."

"Oh OK. I thought guys named their cars after pretty girls."

"I don't feel comfortable with that, so no thanks."

"I thought your car's name would be after models, like Kylie or Gigi or some other VS angels."

"Of course not, you generalize men too much, Cie Cie." he said in a rather serious tone.

"Well, Nicolo named his car Candice..."

"Well, Nicolo is one guy. Other guys have other things going on too. Some would name their car the batmobile or something."

"Yeah, honestly, I thought your car would be named X-wing or Millennium falcon."

"How did you know that I like Star Wars?"

"I... I think I read that somewhere."

"Uy stalker yan?"

"Stalker ka dyan. You're changing the topic. Can I drive or not?"

"OK sure. Just don't go too fast."

"I'll take care of Oblak, promise." she winked, which made his heart flutter.

They exchanged seats, she look so excited to try to drive. She said that she's been practicing around their subdivision and sometimes in Edsa. She asked for a car on her 18th birthday, her parents gladly obliged. Unfortunately, her car comes with a driver.

Tonz snapped some photos. He wanted to cherish this moment. And he wanted to make this memory with her. He's glad that through his simple gesture, he made her the happiest. If she can trust him, he knows that he can definitely trust her too.

He posted an IGs. It garnered a hundred views right away.

Josh commented, "Yieee... byaheng langit, sa aking kamay handang ibigay 😍✌️"

Kelv also commented, "Takasan natin ang mundo, wala ng iba ikaw lang at ako... Puso mo Gamboa, delikado ka na."

He was surprised because Richie also commented, "Denial king yern? Buffet na talaga next time 😂😂😂."

He stopped checking his phone. Cie Cie is just enjoying herself. She's driving with ease, she didn't tell him the destination, but he knows that the journey is all worth it.

*Byahe by: Jroa
(No copyright infringement)