Happiest Place

Jaime Alfredo or Jared, Cie Cie's younger brother interrupted her while talking on the phone. He knocked profusely on her door.

"Ate Cie Cie, mama asked me to remind you about our little outing. Are you ready na?"

"Wait, I'll be there in a jiffy."

"We don't believe you, hurry please. Jio is already antsy."

He is referring to their youngest sibling, Julian Gregorio, who is only ten years old. Jared on the other hand is already fifteen. Although their age gap is quite far, they are still the closest of siblings.

She still doesn't get the point of waking up early, especially when you're on a vacation and that your hotel is inside the amusement park. To cap it off, they've already been to the park yesterday.

She found her mother and brothers eating brunch, she was about to ask about her dad, but she remembered that he went to Macau earlier in the day.

"Good morning, I'm sorry I'm late."

"Let's eat, your shuttle will arrive in a few minutes. And I won't be joining you for today. I have an interview for a magazine." her mother said, before sipping tea.

She nodded. She doesn't want to show disappointment, but she couldn't help it. This was supposed to be a family vacation, but her parents just made this as an excuse to take care of their own business. They're starting to be workaholics again.

Jio seems unbothered, he's just looking forward to a day in the park. Jared on the other hand, looked relieved. She understands that sometimes her brother wasn't able to enjoy when their parents are both in their necks.

The shuttle arrived to fetch them. Her brothers were excited for the rides, especially the Iron Man experience. She took pictures of them and they ate different park food with gusto. They waited for the fireworks. Jared spotted a couple of balloons so he asked her to strike a pose. She was happy with the result, so she thought of posting it on Twitter once they're back at the hotel.

There were so many people waiting for the fireworks, but her mind drifted to that scene in Paskuhan, Tonz and her, infront of the grandstand. Her saying goodbye, and him giving her a gift. To be honest, she haven't opened it yet. She's afraid, afraid of the emotion it could stir, and afraid of clause number 3.