Helena

After a quick dinner, Tonz bought a bouquet of flowers and a box of pastries. Cie Cie is eyeing him with curiosity, but she didn't pursue the topic.

When they were already in his car, he asked where are they headed, she said Greenhills. He started to drive.

"I thought Antipolo?" he said, sneaking a glance at her.

"Joke lang, we only go there on weekends."

"Ok, maybe next time."

She didn't answer, she's already busy texting someone.

"Hey, what's the problem?"

"Nothing, well, Uhm, I have a curfew kasi."

"Hindi naman traffic, maybe we can still make it. If not, I'll take full responsibility."

"Thanks."

They arrived in Greenhills at 8:30, before he could alight the car, another car motioned for him to follow. It beeped once and the large brown gates of a huge estate opened. They were welcomed in the brightly lit driveway of an elegant home.

The first car stopped infront of the home's main entrance. He noticed that it's different from Cie Cie's usual service. The driver opened the door, and a familiar lady step down. She's wearing a classy black gown and pearl jewelry set. He knows that he's about to meet The Helena Ortega-Martinez, two-time Tony awardee, Broadway and Westend actress.

A valet opened the door for them, he handed him the keys. They were ushered by a maid  through the foyer and into formal living room. Tonz, eventhough he grew up in a landed family, knew that Jacinda's family were in a different league. He couldn't help but admire her more, because she maintains her simplicity and genuineness.

Another maid enter with a tea tray, filled with desserts and other treats. Tonz broke the silence.

"Good evening ma'am. I just accompanied your daughter home. I'm Antonito Gamboa III, I believe we've already spoken over the phone." he said formally while presenting the bouquet of flowers and pastries.

"Thank you for this Tonz, no need to be so formal. Thank you for bringing Jacinda home. Have a seat, let's drink some tea."