Unexpected Meet-up

Jacinda wasn't able to sleep. She kept tossing and turning, she felt giddy and excited because her parents supported her decision. She can't wait to start with the acting workshops!

She feel so inspired, so she got up, played some music (La Vie en Rose). She wanted to read an excerpt from her favorite book, only to realize that it's missing. She checked the backpack that she brought to ACZ last Saturday, but it wasn't there. She tried to remember where she last saw it, then it dawned on her, she read it while in the coffee shop. She decided that she'll drop-by tomorrow to retrieve her book.

Come Tuesday morning, she asked the driver to drop her off to school early. She plan to visit the library to check on some reference materials.

While walking along the library entrance, she heard someone calling out her name. "Jacinda! Jacinda!" She looked around, but was in for a surprise. She blushed when she realized that it was Tonz Gamboa. He jogged to catch up, while he fixed his hair before flashing a captivating smile. "Sorry, na gulat ba kita?"

"Uhm, not really. What do you want ba?" She said while entering the lobby. He walked closely behind, maybe contemplating what to say next. Since he won't answer right away, she decided to go to the Social Science section. Once again he followed her, they were the only people in the stairwell. This guy really knows how to get in her nerves!

"Mr. Gamboa, can you just stop following me? May gagawin pa ako, so please wag kang mang-trip." She said while glaring at him.

He was stunned, she thinks that it's the first time that someone put him in place. She wanted to apologize for being masungit, but she can't help but feel annoyed.

Just when she thought that he'll leave, he opened his bag and brought out her book. "I'm sorry, I just want to return this." He said, before leaving her confused.

Project: Perfect Loveteam (Book One) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara