Meet Tonz Gamboa

Antonito Torres Gamboa III, the epitome of old money, atlethic, rich kid, who models just for the fun of it.

Hailed from one of the richest clans south of the country, you can say that the boy grew up with literally a silver spoon in his mouth.

The middle and only boy of the family, he is expected to continue the family's legacy in business, particularly, sugar manufacturing and real estate.

He is also a seasoned athlete, being a member of Westbridge FC of Iloilo. A hardworking goalie, who always "saves" the day.

He was enticed to join the world of fashion when he attended a charity fashion show for the typhoon victims. A last minute mishap (the male model was drunk and threw up on one designer) and he was baptized to walk the runway.

You can say that he felt right at home. 2 years, 4 fashion shows, 1 billboard, 3 print ads, 2 TV commercials, later, he is still enjoying his "job".

But he was feeling antsy, and wanted to try other things. He enrolled in a summer acting workshop from ACZ, and he felt he could show the world more.

Unfortunately, one harsh comment made him back-out from an audition. But fate has other ways of telling him to pursue this new passion...

From: Sir Ken (F Models)

"Hi Tonz! Stella of Admagic forwarded your portfolio to her friend. You have a go-see at 3:00 P. M. today, LJ Bldg of ACZ network. Pls. look for Odessa Montano. If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me."