The Meeting

Friday, 8:00 A.M.

Tonz arrived early and was ushered to the same conference room. Odessa and her team are already inside, he saw bits and pieces of photos of beautiful actresses and models. He couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

Odessa gestured for him to take a seat, after sometime, she asked her team to take a break.

Once they were alone, Odessa stood up and gazed at the view outside.

"Tonz, to be blunt, this project is for our newest loveteam that we will launch by 1st quarter next year. This will be our make or break. Our " Renaissance" as what MEG would like to call it. We only have one year to prove to our execs that loveteams are still vital to our audience. We're considering you to be a part of it. We'll, what can you say? "

Tonz couldn't believe his ears. This is big, he said to himself. He only expect to be casted for a small role, since he still don't have an experience in acting.

"Ms. Odessa, I really can't believe that you'll trust me with this huge opportunity. But thank you for considering me. I'll try my best to help you achieve your goals."

"Honestly, the moment we saw your portfolio, we knew we found our male lead. So for now, we need to do a look test to see if who'll be the lucky half of this loveteam..."

A soft knock on the door followed by peek from a now familiar face halted Odessa's speech.

"Excuse me Ms. O, the glam team arrived, they're at studio 2. The photographer is also asking if the talent can come to take a few pictures at the helipad."

"Thank you Jacinda. Kindly tell the glam team to wait. Please check their food with Mackie. And also tell the photographer to meet us at the helipad."

"Noted Ms. O." she left quietly.

"OK, let's go Tonz..."