The Intern

After Tonz Gamboa left, the intern was tasked to duplicate the portfolio of some potential talents that will participate in the look-test. It's only Wednesday, but Ms. O and her team need to review and assess them. She was also asked to order food for the team, since they expect that it'll be another all-nighter.

"Jacinda, when will the food arrive daw, sabi ni Ms O?" the assistant, Mackie asked.

"Sir Mackie, paakyat na daw po sabi ni Kuya guard."

"Sige, text mo na lang ako if andyan na. Need pa daw ako ni Ms. O sa loob. Naku kalerks, hangry na si madam! Uy, getsung mo na lang yung for you and the other interns ah."

"Ok po, salamat."

The food arrived, so she texted the assistant. Mackie paid for it and told the interns that they can  call it a day after they ate.

She checked the clock, and it already read 7:30 P.M. She arranged her things and put on some sticky notes on some files. She won't be around tomorrow because she have classes for the whole day. She didn't bother to eat the Chinese takeout. She decided that she'll just give it to the Lola outside the ACZ compound. She logged-out and bid her co-interns goodbye. She found it difficult to book a Grab, so she decided to take a tricycle instead. Upon arriving at the MRT station, she knew that it will take awhile before she can enter the platform, the lines are long due to rush hour.

She felt tired after a long day, and all she wanted was her comfy bed. It was really an eventful day. Who would have thought that the guy she met at the carpark, and the new fave cutie in the office will be one and the same person?

She was already in the platform when curiosity got the better of her. She googled "Tonz Gamboa".