Confused

It's been a couple of days since they arrived at Casa Ortega, but Jacinda cannot bring herself to talk to Tonz. Yes she messaged him that she already arrived at the country, answered his greetings, but a proper conversation has not yet suffice.

She just use her time to think and bond with her family. Everyone is excited for the New Year celebrations, the theme is a Hawaiian luau, every year, their family goes all out for the party.

The girls were practicing for their performance. Of course, it's their own rendition of Moana's "How Far I'll Go."

Carrie is encouraging them to practice while sunbathing, so that they'll be productive. While lounging on the pool, the topic of Tonz Gamboa came up.

"How are you and Tonz?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, does he know you're here na?" Bettina inquired.

"Ate, I'm actually avoiding him."

"Why???" they said in unison.

"I had a weird dream, about us and it didn't end well."

"What kind of dream?" Sassy asked.

"Let's just say that falling for him shouldn't be an option, that I should guard my heart at all times." she explained.

"Parang unfair naman, basing your actions with just a dream." Georgina commented.

"Yeah, you shouldn't do that. He's a person with feelings, and you evading him will definitely have an impact in your relationship." Carrie reasoned.

"I think that you should just let it be, the more you control it, the more it shows." Bettina said.

"Trust us Jacinda, we've been there. You wouldn't also like it if it happens to you. Give him a break. We know that you're confused right now. Just tell him that you need time for yourself." Sassy advised her.

"OK, I'll try not to be awkward. Thanks, I'm sorry for being a nuisance lately. It's the first time that I got confused because of a guy."

"Awww, dalaga na si Jacinda!" the hermanas chimed.

"And here we thought, you're another Georgie in the making." Carrie said.

"Hey, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm bi-curious. Haist, that's why we need that SOGIE." Georgina ranted.

"Whatever you are we accept you naman, G. We're just stating that Jacinda doesn't seem interested much in men. That's why it's new to her and for us to talk about this topic." Sassy explained.

Carrie grabbed her phone. Since her phone does not have a password, her cousin immediately found what she's looking for.

Ring ring ring...

"Hello?" Tonz Gamboa is on the other line!