Swarovski And Tchaikovsky

Cie Cie heard the pilot announced that they safely landed at Haneda Airport. Custom officials aboard the private jet to check on their passports. They were released in no time. The two black limos are waiting for them. The traffic in Tokyo is not yet evident because her watch only read 2:30 A.M. She placed Jio's head on her shoulders, while she motioned for Jared to rest his eyes. Their parents rode the other limo. They always pick ungodly hours to travel, she told herself.

They arrived at the hotel and was ushered to the penthouse. The butler passed some tea and other finger food, but they were not hungry. She led her brothers to their rooms. She went to her own room and get ready for bed.

She messaged Tonz that she arrived safely. She opened the TV, "The Nutcracker" ballet is on. She remembered that she used to take ballet lessons as a young girl, a prima ballerina once commented her form is good. But theater runs deep in her veins. She checked her carry on bag for a moisturizer, but her fingers touched a paperbag. She brought the bag to her bed, she couldn't open it, so she pretended to watch instead. But she steal glances at the bag beside her. The word "Swarovski" imprinted on it.

She hugged her pillow, trying to contain the kilig she's feeling. She thinks that this is the first time that a guy gave her a Christmas gift. Yes, there are some suitors that have the courage to send her flowers and chocolates. Rocio would sometimes overdo himself and would send three flower arrangements in a day. But her mom monitors everything, so no one tried to give a gift, for surely they will be offended that it was returned. And besides, what can you give a princess who has everything?

But this one, it's not from a suitor, this is from a good friend, and she should guard it with all her heart. This will be her little secret.

She read the tag,

"Dear Cie Cie,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Always,
Tonz"

She smiled, he's really thoughtful. She opened the bag, found a box. She looked at the content, a simple, yet elegant necklace was inside. The design has a summery vibe, because of the coin, starfish and shell motif.

She wore it, took a photo, and sent it to a gc in viber. A few minutes later, notifications are coming in.