Hello Nicolo

They continued their banter while looking for a place to eat. Since Cie Cie wanted a McFloat, they ended up at McDonalds.

Of course, being a gentleman that he is, he paid for their meal. His abuela will certainly rise from her grave if he let a woman pay for his food. Call him old school, but he believes that chivalry should still exists. But sometimes, the ladies misinterpret his kindness to flirting.

Cie Cie helped him carry their orders. He compared it when he saw her with that Nicolo. She was treated like a princess then, but she seems more laid back now.

"Sure ka, yan lang kakainin mo?" he said, while his face show a clear sign of disapproval.

"What's wrong with this?" she asked, while looking at her fries, nuggets and coke float.

"Eh hindi ka naman mabubusog dyan."

"BTS meal kaya to, saka ang dami nung nuggets oh."

"Wait, bibilhan kita ng burger..."

"Wag na Tonz..." she said in a soft voice. She even held his wrist to stop him from getting up.

His heart pounded rapidly. He can't take a look at her, because for sure, she'll see how affected he is with that simple gesture. He felt his knees weaken, so he returned to his sit. It also struck him that its the first time she called him Tonz. She let go of his wrist and started browsing her phone. He is smiling like an idiot while playing with his fries.

Her phone rang, she excused herself to take the call.

She seems bothered when she came back. She started eating quietly.

"Are you OK?" he can't contain his curiosity.

"It's nothing, I just need to go home na."

"Ok, let's just finish this, tapos ihahatid na kita."

"Wag na, may sundo ako."

He nearly choked when she said that.

"Ayan kasi, natuwa ka ata masyado sa nuggets." she joked while handing him his soda.

A guy came up to their table, "Jacinda?"

"Nicolo, akala ko may practice pa kayo."

"Cancelled eh. Sino pala yang kasama mo?"

Jacinda and Tonz stand up at the same time.

"Uhm, Nicolo, this is Tonz Gamboa, friend ko at co-intern."

"Tonz, this is Nicolo, my..."

"Her boyfriend..."

"Para kang sira Nicolo, boy friend not boyfriend. Basta, family friend."

"Hello Nicolo, nice to meet you."

"Likewise pare. Ikaw yung model?"

"Ako nga. Ikaw yung center ng Tigers?"

"Power forward pare."

"Goodluck pala this season."

"Salamat. Jacinda, di ka pa uuwi?"

"Mauna ka na, may sundo ako."

"Ok, ingat ka. Sige, I'll go ahead na."

"OK, ingat pare. I'll accompany her muna."

Nicolo just nodded his head and left.

He looked at Cie Cie, she doesn't seem to be bothered. He feel like celebrating, since the rumors are not true. Nicolo Baltazar and Jacinda Martinez are not an item.