Donuts, Coffee, And LANY

After an awkward silence, Cie Cie spoke, "Akala ko may pa donut ka?"

Tonz tried to act naturally, "Oo na, 2 dozens ba?"

"Grabe naman, di naman natin maubos yun, sayang lang."

"Joke lang. Let's go na?"

They ended up at the carpark again. This became one of their hangouts. They frequent this as much as the lib and Qpav.

Since there are plenty of people in Krispy Kreme, they decided to eat in his car. Once they're inside, Tonz thought that this is a bad idea. It's feels so intimate, not something that two friends should do. He can hear Josh teasing, "Date yan?". He opened the AC, and asked permission to play some music. She didn't seem to mind, so he just connect to Spotify. He opted for a chill playlist.

She handed him his iced coffee, while he opened the box of donuts. He gave her a piece, she mumbled a thanks and started eating. She still looks cute while stuffing her face with the donuts. That's what he like about her, she's never pretentious, she's very genuine, real. She says what's on her mind, but she's not tact less. She's very easy to talk to, once you get to know her better. She listens before she gives her opinion. And she's never one-sided. Tonz knows that the list goes on, he can talk all day about her good qualities. He admires her, that's for sure, but then, he always remember clause number 3.

"Why are you not eating?" she probably noticed him staring at her.

"Cute mo eh, gutom yan?"

"Nakalimutan ko mag lunch eh."

"Ano? Bakit do mo sinabi? Wait, bibili ako, ano gusto mo?"

"Kalma lang please, ok na to. Happy na ko sa donut at coffee. Kaya chill ka na."

"3 P. M na kaya, tapos eto lang food mo?"

"OK na talaga. Pagkain din naman to."

"Next time kumain ka ng maayos."

"Opo manong."

"Sheesh, wag nga manong."

"Sige Tonito na lang para cute."

But before he could answer, LANY's "Nobody Else" played in the background.

"I like this song..." she said.

She sing along, she seems to be enjoying herself. And she really has a nice voice.

"But life ain't about what you do,
It's who you do it with..."

He was struck, and he knows that he's falling deep and hard.

*Nobody Else by LANY
(No copyright infringement)