Merry And Bright

Unbeknownst to the loveteam, the Twitterverse has been buzzing with excitement because of their social media interactions. The #TonCieMerryandBright organically trended on Christmas  day. News of the two's strong rapport and social media presence came to the management's attention.

MEG messaged Dessa via viber.

MEG: Dessa, have you checked Twitter today?

MEG: Dessa, this is urgent!

Dessa: HI MEG! Merry Christmas from SoCal!

Dessa: Sorry I haven't checked, wait wait

MEG: #TonCieMerryandBright

Dessa: It's trending, with 2k tweets and counting

MEG: Did your team started this?

Dessa: I'll check with Monchet

MEG: Add Monchet to the gc

Dessa: I'm on it

Dessa added Moncherie to "TC"

Moncherie: Merry Christmas MEG and Ms. O.

MEG: Have you seen #TonCieMerryandBright??? Is this your team's idea???

Moncherie: No madam, apparently the TCShippers started the trend

MEG: You mean the fans did it on their own, without any prodding from our end?

Moncherie: Yes ma'am, the fans or "Sunnies" as they call themselves, are active in socmed. They just wait for TonCie's interaction via socmed also.

MEG: Do we tell the artists what to post?

Dessa: We just encourage them to interact but their socmed are their personal accounts, we just send reminders about posting and the likes.

MEG: Can you check the interactions of TonCie? Are the accounts public?

Dessa: Yes, will send you some of them

MEG: What's with the stars and lightning?

Moncherie: The fans called Tonz lightning, Cie Cie as star

MEG: This gives me headache

Dessa:

MEG: They're giving gifts? Can someone confirm this?

Dessa: But this came from an unverified account, might be a clout-chaser lang

MEG: OK, so the interaction is good, the fans took cue from it, they trended, but what bothers me is that, you're not doing your jobs

MEG: OK, so the interaction is good, the fans took cue from it, they trended, but what bothers me is that, you're not doing your jobs. It's your job to feed the fans kilig, apparently, you're on vacation mode and forgot to boost our PPL. Good thing the kids are giving them what they want or else, come January, the fans will forget about them.

Dessa: Sorry MEG

Moncherie: Sorry MEG

MEG: Please, stop wasting time, I need to see them on our Sunday show by 2nd week of January. Boost articles about them. Let PR do their magic. Good thing these so-called "Sunnies" know how to hype them.

Dessa: We're on it MEG

Moncherie: Yes MEG.

MEG: Don't sit on this please, and I'm not happy with the other network's article about Arissa Dela Rama and Tonz Gamboa, they're using our guy for free promo for their contract artist. The nerve! Quash that story, pronto!

Dessa: Noted MEG

Moncherie: Noted ma'am.

MEG: BTW, Merry Christmas