Awkward Spell

The days passed by quickly. It's already the last week of September, and their workshops has been more rigorous than ever.

The team decided that they rebrand their social media accounts and to cleanse their timelines as well. After all, what's uploaded in socmed will stay in google forever.

Cie Cie is glad that she's not very active in social media. But she was advised to start to be more engaged in the coming months.

Tonz on the other hand, was glad that he kept his socmed at PG 13. He's also very cautious on what to post, due to the brands that he endorse.

He's also not very much into the Manila social scene. He feels suffocated with the parties,  and he's not really comfortable with people sexualizing him just because he is a model.

He's more comfortable with his small group of friends, that why house parties are more enjoyable  for him.

Dessa informed them that there will be a photoshoot for their portfolio. She also told them to take random pictures together.

Both of them felt awkward to open the topic. Another thing is, they were not even following each other on social media.

The day before the photoshoot, Tonz saw Cie Cie sitting in Qpav alone. She's just looking at the little splashes of water from the fountain. He hesitated to approach her at first, but he decided that they should break this awkward spell already.

"Uhmmm, hi!"

"Hi..."

"Can I sit beside you?"

"Ok..."

They both stare at the fountain, not knowing how to break the ice. But maybe, fate has its own way of bringing people closer together...

A group of students nearby are jamming with guitars on hand. They are playing a familiar song, and Tonz couldn't help but hum.

He realized that the lyrics of the song clearly reflects what he has been feeling for the past weeks. He sing along one particular line,

"Bakit laging ganito,
Kailangan magka-ilangan
Ako ay nalilito....ooh ooh ooh"

He looked at Cie Cie, only to find  her staring back at him, with a small smile playing on her lips.

*Pagtingin by BenxBen
(No copyright infringement)